Chapter 43

Last Chapter❤️
Don't forget to Read The Counselor and Everything will be okay

If y'all do good with the Comments and Votes y'all will get Part 3 called The Nelson's it's all if you Vote and Comment on  this Chapter

2 Months Later

Gina:

"Gina,Frank and your Mom is here". Keon said coming in.

"Okay here I come". I said fixing Jamila hair.

This is the first time my Mother reached out to see my daughter I was gonna hold A grudge but I didn't wanna be ugly so I told her to come over. I picked up Jamila and carried her downstairs and my mom was picking up pictures around the house.

"Gina! How are you?". She said smiling out me.

"I'm fine Mother you?". I said sitting down on the couch.

"Good,come on baby sit down". She said tugging at Frank.

He looked at me and sat down,I don't know why he gotta go wherever my mom go.

"Why is that Baby so Chocolate". He said eyeing her as I was giving her to my mother.

"Because she is ... Problem ?". I said rolling my eyes.

"Keon is a light complexion and you are brown skin how is the baby dark chocolate with straight like her hair ....ain't it pose to be curly". He said staring at Jamila.

"Frank stop it she is beautiful look at her". My mom said giving her a kiss.

"Did you have sex with a darkskin nigga". Frank said.

"Frank shut the fuck up can you ever be happy for someone?". I said looking at him.

"Look Gina it's a pretty baby I don't understand the skin color". He said pointing to her.

"Babies can come out a different skin color it doesn't matter". I said shaking my head.

"You right,Imma go talk to Keon". He said getting up.

After he got up my mom looked at me.

"You've created a Beautiful Child Gina and I'm so proud of you. You live in a beautiful Home,y'all got 5 cars parked outside, Married,making money,and you have a baby. You done everything I've wanted you to do and I couldn't be any happier". She said with a tear going down her face.

"Aww Mom don't start crying,I'm happy I could do all this to". I chuckled.

"I would've came faster but it's Frank he won't let me go anywhere he even make me leave the door open when I'm peeing because he think Imma escape .. He have Cancer and AIDS so I'm waiting for him to die so I can go with my other boyfriend".

"Y'all haven't had sex right?".

"No I ain't tryna catch nothing honey I'm saving myself for this guy I talk to". She said making silly faces to Jamila.

"Just break u--

I stopped talking because Frank came back in and he was getting ready to go.

"Bye Gina take care". Frank said leaving out the door.

First thing he said that didn't make me mad..

"Imma bring her some Clothes and stuff next time, call me Gina". She said handing me Mila.

"Okay Bye Mom,Love you". I said walking her to the door.

"Love you to". She said leaving out.

I shut and locked the door and looked at Jamila she was just smiling at me.

"You silly girl". I said smiling at her.

"What am I gonna cook for Dinner". I said thinking out loud.

I kinda needed to go to the Grocery store but I guess I can just cook this Pork Chops for Keon and I can have a salad.

"Gina". Keon said coming into the kitchen.

"Wassup babe". I said opening the fridge.

"When are we gonna start on baby number 2 tho". He said taking Mila out my arms.

"Keon I know you not thinking of another baby she's 3 months, you tryna make me have babies back to back". I said taking out a skillet.

"Please Gina I love her to death but I want more from you". He begged.

"Stasti pregnant that's 3 for you right there Malaya,Jamila,and the one coming". I said looking at him.

"Gina I want 5,you gave me one so what's 4 more gonna do?". He said shrugging his shoulders.

"Keon I might give you one more when she turn like 3 or 4 and that's it". I said shaking my head.

"Imma put her to sleep and wecan start then". He said walking away.

He got me messed up thinking I'm about to be pregnant 5 times. God you better get him. As I started seasoning the meat I thought about my past and how I've grown,my mom had me thinking.

I remember breaking a freaking chair in High school and how I was so embarrassed,I remember La'Monica and her boyfriend... I miss her God rest her soul now.  I always wanted to be like her in HighSchool. I will never forget the moment I got raped and how my momma took all the money I was suppose to get and she spent it on FRANK'S ass in jail that was the worst mistake of her life!

I remembering taking those dumb pills and getting addicted and that's when I met Keon.... Oh man that's when my life really turned around and I couldn't be any happier.

Wow that's so crazy how much things changed from then and now. Married,Kids,New Money coming in.. Everything I've been waiting for and its finally here.

It was a long time getting here but it was all well worth it.

"Gina I'm ready". Keon yelled upstairs.

"Keon this will be the last one ". I yelled back.

Good Luck Everyone,See you soon ❤️😘

The End....

-Make sure you comment and Vote for The Nelson's