Chapter 29

I'm thirsty for Gina and Keon's Wedding so this is the day of the day. The Reception is the Next Chapter this is only the Ceremony okay? Okay! I don't think I ever give Keon a last name 🙄 so uh I added one in this chapter .

Gina:

"Gina stop moving so I can put your lashes on". Lamonica said standing infront of me.

"Hurry up I only got 4 Hours and 32 minutes". I whined squirming around.

"You have to get your hair curled up,Nails done,and Makeup". She said putting the last lash on.

"Why isn't Keon answering me". I said worried.

"Don't tell me he still been gone with his Guys for his Bachelor's party". She said texting something on her phone.

"Girl Yes I hope he isn't Drunk somewhere they said he not even at the Church or anything". I said calling him again.

After he didn't answer I slammed my phone down and walked in the Dressing room.

"Where is my Heels!". I said throwing things around.

"Ughhh". I said pacing around the room.

I looked all around the room I just seen them where could they possibly go.

"Gina the hairdresser is here come out here". Lia yelled after me.

I walked to the room and sat in the chair while the Bridesmaids talked and got their makeup done.

I called Keon again but no answer where is you.

Keon:

"Little Bro what the hell are you doing?". King said turning my lamp on.

I couldn't move a muscle last night I remember we kept popping bottles and I got fucked up.

"What Time is it?". I mumbled tryna get up.

"My nigga it's 1:45 Keon do you not know you getting married!". He yelled at me.

"Fuck! I didn't mean to sleep that late". I popped up and ran to the bathroom.

I looked at in the Mirror and someone drew a Dick on my face.

"King who did this shit". I said opening the door.

He started Cracking up laughing on my bed like shit was funny. I don't play with that gay shit.

"Why it won't come off,what I need to use". I said scrubbing my face.

"Do Gina got Nail Polish remover?".

"Yeah".

I looked behind the door where all Gina's feminine stuff was and grabbed a bottle of Nail Polish remover and it came right off.

I jumped in the shower after I brushed my teeth. She's gonna be so pissed at me.

Gina:

Lia,Monica,Mia,and Shanni was my Bridesmaids they helped me into my Dress. Mia is my Cousin she use to be my favorite cousin but she moved away when I hit my teens. Shanni is a friend I've gotten close with working to clear that up.

"Keon is in the Building,Keon is now in the building". My mom said walking in smiling at me.

"Look at my baby,I can't believe this right now". She said fanning her eyes.

"Don't mess up your Makeup Mother". I said slipping my Heels on.

Everyone admire me and I looked at myself in the mirror,until they left.