Chapter 30

Gina:

I changed outfits and walked back to the reception. That Dress was expensive I'll make sure I save it for Malaya if she like it when she get older. I walked in and started chit chatting with people asking how are they,and met some of Keon's side of family they kept running up to me asking question . My photographer is doing a nice job she catches everything. After I finished up my conversation with Keon's aunt. I went to the Snack Section to get some watermelon and strawberries.

"Hey Gina". I heard Tyson say behind me.

I put the tong down and faced him.

"Wassup you need something?". I said taking a bite of my watermelon.

"No I just wanted to say you looked Beautiful today and enjoy your day.. We headed out of here but thanks for inviting us".

"Thanks Tyson and you Welcome,give me hug".

He gave me a hug and a Envelope to keep and left out.

I took my plate of food and sat down at my Table. My feet was hurting so bad,I don't see how they all just up,dancing,and walking around and stuff. I haven't talked to Keon since after we jumped the broom .

"Ma I haven't talked to you all day". Malaya said running up to me out of breathe.

"I'm sorry I've been busy all day today,did you like throwing the flowers?". I said picking her up putting her on my lap.

"Yeah they smelled so good,where's your long Dress you looked like The Prnicesses in my books we read". She said playing with my Necklace.

"Did I? Thank you Malaya".

"Imma go get something to Drink".

She got down and ran over to the food section.

"Everyone be quiet". I heard La'Monica say over the speakers.

Oh god not this one here.. Everyone settled down and all the people in the are wedding came and sat down. Keon pulled out his chair next to me,about time.

"You okay?". He said holding my hand.

"Yeah of Course". I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Gina the first day I met you it was a bad day for you in High School all I wanted is to be your friend even though now you barely wanna chill with a girl but I respect you for everything you do for me or Jojo. When Keon was locked up and he needed someone for his daughter you was there. I want to thank your Mother for raising you like a women for raising a independent person like you and for being in my life when I was down.. I love you Bitch". She put the Mic down and walked out the stage blowing me a kiss.

Oh my do she not know we have a lot of older folks in here. I heard people gasped at her.

"Gina you need to get your friend man". Keon said chuckling.

I shook my head and seen Lia and Stasti fighting over the Mic. Stasti ended up winning. She stepped up on the stage and fixed her dress.

"What is she doing". Keon mumbled.

"Gina my friend thanks for keeping my daughter but she don't need you anymore and I hope you and Keon have a good fucking Marriage". She slammed the mic down making it screech real loud.

They is so ghetto,more and more people came on stage and talked. After that was done everybody ate,me and Keon had a first dance,and cut are cake and stuff. We did all the tradition stuff you do at the wedding the day ended on a perfect note.