Chapter 2

Gina: (The Next Day)

"Yeah I really don't like his babymom". La'monica said walking to another store.

"What she be doing?". I said picking up a shirt.

"She always wanna be all up on him and she think I like him but I told him that's like my brother I don't even look at him like that".

"She look stank she ruined the whole moment".

Me,Keon,La'Monica, juju,and Malaya was all at the mall and his babymomma and her little friend was coming out a store and she all yelling at him like bitch bye. I picked up a few shirts and went to checkout.

Keon and his girlfriend came in, I walked over to the bench to wait for Monica,Keon came to sit by me while his girl picked up some clothes.

"You look mad,what's wrong?". I said as I pulled out my phone.

"Stasti she getting on my fucking nerves she mad because im up here with ya'll". He said rubbing his forehead.

"She got to many Insecurities have you cheated on her before or something?".

"No I don't cheat when Im in a relationship".

"Sure did with me". I mumbled under my breathe.

"Let's not be petty Gina".

"I didn--

"Keon im ready pay for my shit". His girl said coming up to us.

"Yo watch who the fuck you talking to". He said standing up.

"And who is this". She pointed at me.

Please get her Lord today is not the day..Its really not

"Is that your ex? She have zero chances with you Keon,I'll whoop anybody ass". She said walking away.

But 'her' nigga want me all I gotta do is tell him wassup...She better be quiet before I have her in tears.He paid for her stuff and pulled him out the store so it's was just me and La'monica.

*******

"Nigga Move out the fucking way!". La'Monica yelled as we pushed through the crowd.

We decided to go to the club since we was bored and I was so tired of Keon and Stasti and they both tagged along.

I was looking real good tonight we all went up the Vip area and Keon bought bottles I can tell everybody wanted to get fucked up.I know my limit so that's when imma stop. I took one shot and went to the dance floor will Monica we danced together for a few songs then some dude wanted a dance from me he was alright looking so I allowed him.

La'Monica was stripping on the pole like she was at her job she drunk the most before we even came down to the floor. I was kinda getting tired of twerking it's been 2 twerk songs.

"Ayo where you going?". He said pulling my arm.

"Back with my friends..". I said in a duh tone.

"What's your name?". He said pushing the conversation.

"It's Gina".

"Well Gina you wanna take this party to my car?".

"Ugh No let go of me". I said tryna walk away.

"Come on Gina just a conversation".

"No let me go".

He pressed down harder so I kicked him in his manhood and walked to the bathroom. I tried to open the door but it was like jammed I pushed a little harder and Keon was in there-- Fucking Stasti on the bathroom sink,I froze up a little and Keon was just standing there with his private out I quickly ran away.

That was awkward and Keon is so big like how can you e-- ughh nevermind I need to get out of here.

"Monica I'm leaving". I yelled as she did a split on the pole.

"Wait!". She said. 

She picked up all the money and and stuffed it in her purse.Niggas was really throwing money? She don't even work here.

She followed me outside and I searched for the car.

"What happened Gina".

"I tried to get away from the dude so I went in the bathroom and he was fucking her right there and I like froze up then ran away".

"Wow ya'll need to stop playing and get together".

"Hell Nah".

"Oh my Bad".

We both vibed to the music as I drove to her house imma stay there tonight.

______________

It was 3 in the morning and I was half sleep still tryna talk to Tyson he always tryna call me this late,My door cracked opened and Keon came in.

"Tyson im tired about to go to sleep boo text me the morning". I said tryna keep my eyes open.

"Alright goodnight Ma".

I hung the phone and put it on the charger trying to Ignore Keon. He climbed in bed tryna scoot closer to me but I moved away.

"Keon get out man". 

"Just be quite,im tryna get some sleep".

I got up and turned the lamp on this can go one way or another.

"No Keon get the fuck out the bed and leave you have a girlfriend a bed".

"I just wanna be with you though".

"No fuck you Keon I don't wanna be near you at all".

"It's called knockimg before entering Gina".

"I don't care get the fuck out".

"No calm the fuck down and turn the light out".

I got up and turned the light out and headed to the couch.. I don't wanna be near him.