Chapter 38

Gina:

"345.97 Ma'am". The cashier said.

I swiped my card and picked up the crib. She gave me the receipt and I threw it in my purse.

I wasn't gonna sit at home and cry over Keon that's shit dead now. I did everything I said I was gonna do with my pay check.

"Hey let me help with that". A older man said taking the crib out my hands.

I usually wouldn't let people do that but that thang heavy. I walked infront of him and popped the trunk for him.

"Nice Car you got". He said sliding the crib in.

"Thank you it's my Husbands". I said shutting it back.

"Nice take care Sweet heart". He said walking away.

I told him thanks and got back in the car,I finished my agenda so all I had to do is fix dinner and start on her room.

_______

I seasoned my steak and dropped the onions I cut up on the pan. I slipped it in the oven and I walked upstairs.

I heard the shower running in the room, didn't know he was here. I walked into the baby room and all the walls was already Pink,White,and Maroon.

Only thing I really did was put up the Changing Station. I opened up the box and took the instructions out.

"Gina". I heard Keon say behind me.

"What". I said pulling out items for the crib.

"I need to talk to you". He said as I felt him walking closer.

"You sure or do you need more time to yourself". I said standing up.

"Imma just ignore the last part,this is all a lot for me and I know I shouldn't had shut you out like that I didn't think it would impact me like the way it did and I'm sorry ". He said holding onto my hands looking down at me.

"Just don't do it again ,I'm not gonna trip about it okay?". I said hugging him.

"Alright". He said kissing my forehead.

"Imma put something better on then this and we can do her room together ". He said walking out.

I walked down stairs to check on my food. Before I made it to the kitchen someone started knocking on the door.

I unlocked the door and Stasti and Malaya was standing there. I let them in because it was it was pouring rain outside.

"What brings you here Stasti". I said fixing my necklace.

"My mom kicked me out and I came here .. I was at my friends house and her they ended up raping me and taking all that I had and now I'm here". She said looking down.

"Imma gonna go find y'all some dry clothes ". I said walking up stairs.

Wow great move Stasti ...