Chapter 5

Gina:

"Okay why in the fuck would you tell her something like that,that shit was kept between us but no you gotta act like a bitch and gossip about me". I said mugging Keon.

"She asked me how we met and that was the truth Gina im sorry if I offended you".

"Whatever man".

I walked to the Tyson's car and got in the way to the hotel was very silent I figured he was mad at me but that's my business.

______________

I just got out the shower and put on a oversized White T-Shirt well I use to fit it but now I can't and Tyson really aint talking to me I gotta fix this. I put some lotion on my legs and got in the bed with him he turned on his side.

"Bae". I said getting on top of him.

He stared into his phone still..

"Tyson". I said kissing his face.

I played in his curls and looked on his phone with him he was texting his brother about some guns or something.

I slid my tongue across his cheek...Still nothing...Hmm let me think will make him mad and give me some attention. 

"Well looks like im going to sleep with no clothes on". I said getting off him.

I took mt shirt off exposing all my tattoos he seen him taking a glance at e, I took my panties off and got in bed he about to be so mad imma give it like 10 seconds.

"Here you go with this teasing shit". He groaned.

I tried to hold back my laugh..I get him every time.

"So now can we talk?". I said getting under my blanket.

"So why never you told me all this we was suppose to tell each other everything".

"I don't like talking about my past but I use to be extremely obese growing up and Keon use to be a drug dealer before I met him well he still is but nevermind I always see girls who pop pills lose weight It was either pills or crack so I choose pills and I bought em off Keon well long story short I stopped the pills and Keon help me lose a lot of weight and we started dating".

"Ohh I see something like that would be hard but I wish you told me I should've killed that nigga when we was there".

"Tyson.. You know I don't like that stuff".

"Im sorry baby".

"Oh now im your baby? You are so Bipolar".

"But you like me so".

He gave me a kiss and went to the bathroom, I got up to put my shirt back on and grabbed my phone. Keon texted me.

Keon: I miss us like this :( I always reread are old conversations

He sent a picture of me and him on are first date kissing and screenshot of one of my favorite little Morning Paragraph he sent me...How do he even have this still.. I looked at it for a few seconds then erased it I don't want no old feelings to come back.. i'm already with some. I put my phone down and he texted another picture I just put my phone on silent. Tyson crawled back in the bed and gave me a funny look.

"Why'd you put your shirt back on?". He questioned.

"Umm because it's getting cold".

He shrugged his shoulders and pulled up my shirt,I slapped his hand and looked at him crazy.

"What you can't have head either..God damn Gina". He said getting mad.

Head? That is like Oral right? I think so I think Willy asked me and I went to go tell on me and my mom got so mad and kicked him out that day but he came back.