Chapter 10: Handcuffed and Discovered.

Jays POV

"Here comes Lloydi-kins, here comes Lloydi-kins, right down Lloydi-kins lane!" I sang to a very annoyed ghost. Cole pouted and crossed his arms.

"Awe, come on! You are not still mad about not going, are you?"

The ghost just stared.

And I frowned. He was.

After we were left on the Bounty, Cole grudged around and refused to smile.

I did everything! I stapled his sheets down, but he didn't find that funny. I hid his scythe, but he somehow knew it was behind the TV. I placed a fake spider on his shoulder, but he just wiped it off. Finally, I squashed his cake.

That's why I am handcuffed to Sensei's chair. The 'beanbag' one.

Coles being a grump. Where did he get those handcuffs anyway?

Well, the reason I was singing "here comes Lloydi-kins," is because he's actually coming.

But I don't think the road is called Lloydi-kins. Or the lane.

What ever.

I saw Lloyds green bike and Kai's red one. Zane was riding his dragon, because he preferred it over his bike.

I saw Kai, Lloyd, Zane and a random person. And then I saw.....NYA! She's so pretty, with the black hair, and cute eyes. Her smile could light up the world, bring hope to the weak, cause evil things to drop dead....

Hold on. A random person?

I squinted and tried to move forward and you know, of course that didn't work.

I was handcuffed to the beanbag chair. And Cole, of course, was sitting on it. That instantly squashes any hope of getting free. Cole, on the chair? That's like an elephant on a tootsie roll.

I bet Nyas smile would give me hope.

Anyway, back to the random person. Now that Lloyd was getting closer, I could see flashes of rubbish clothing and blue and green hair.

Blue hair? Who even has that nowadays? I thought that people only had green hair.

Oh well. More blue, the better.

When they made it to the Bounty, they ignored Cole. They totally knew he was holding a grudge.

And Kai was the only one who didn't blink twice at the handcuffs. I bet he was the one that Cole borrowed them from.

Nobody freed me.

And the mysterious person smirked.

"Who is this?" Cole asked, disgusted. Raggedy person growled.

"Ember!"

"Or Cookie," Lloyd added, winking at Kai, who did a little to big of a grin. Embers face lit up a bright red and he turned away and coughed into his voice thingy.

Probably hiding a smile.

"Why is he here?" I asked. "You know we never can bring random people aboard, right?" I tried to inch closer, but Cole was still sitting on the chair.

"Do you think I wanted to?" Lloyd snapped. I flinched. Kai smiled.

"Oh burn!" He grinned at me and lite his hand on fire, just to prove his point.  It really did burn. Luckily, it wasn't me. And if these handcuffs were off, I could zap him.

"Kai, stop wasting your energy," Lloyd groaned, shaking his head as he led Cookie closer to us. Or Ember. Or the person.

Nya stepped boldly forward. "Kai hasn't done anything wrong, Lloyd! He's going with the flow, not like you, who made a really dumb bet." She winked at me.

My head was spinning with questions. Bet? What bet? And what's Cookie doing here?

Or maybe it was spinning because Nya winked at me. Sigh. She always makes it hard to think about something else when she's so close.

Beautiful, perfect, adorable, cute, ni--.

I rudely interrupted by Cole, who seemed catch on the half pun sentences that everyone was doing about their power. So guess what? He decided to join in too.

"Everyone! Let's just get it back down to earth. What's going on?"

I clapped a cheered. "Yay! Ya! Whoowho!" Good one Coley-boy!

And everyone looked. And Cookie smirked. Lloyd growled. Kai frowned. Nya smiled beautifully at me....it was so peaceful. No words to describe it.

I awkwardly stopped clapping. "Yay, ya..." I quit and shuffled my feet, rather embarrassed.

"Thank you," Cole said, his voice laced with ice. He got off the chair, making it groan.

Wait? Isn't that Zanes element?

My guess is that it was Zanes element next, to do a pun. He nicely removed my handcuff, by using his little saw thingy that Pixal put in his arm. I wiggled my fingers to get some circulation back.

"It's actually a cool story," he started, before Kai butted in.

"Okay!" he exclaimed rather loudly. "Who taught him to say that!"

"What?" I asked innocently. I guess my face wasn't innocent enough because everyone turned to look at me. Even my love-I mean Nya.

Zane casts his icy blue eyes on me, and I almost felt it piercing my heart and mind.

Don't tell, Zane. Don't tell, Zane. Don't tell Zan-

"It was Jay."

I slapped my head. Shocker or what?

I also taught him a few other things. Like G-whiz. 

But they didn't need to know that. Besides, Kai hates it when Zane catches onto new phrases.

Usually I'm the one teaching them. I can't help it! What else should I do in my spare time?

Anyway, Zane and Lloyd explained the whole thing about the Cookie deal, while Cookie just stood there and looked around awkwardly.

Heh heh.

He's probably re-thinking his deal. After all. Who wants to come here and train on purpose? That's like wanting to fly across buildings on purpose.

Well, I did, but that's different.

Coles mouth fell open. "So he," Cole pointed across the room to Cookie," is staying with us? We don't even know how evil he is!"

I imitated Cole, by opening my mouth super wide, which made Kai snort and Nya laugh. "Shocker, right?"

Cole slapped me. And Zane shot me another icy look.

"G-whiz," Zane exclaimed. "You can be annoying Jay!"

Uh oh.

"I think I know who taught him that," Kai growled. Nya stared at me with astonished eyes.

I squeaked.

Cookie laughed, making his voice thingy make a weird zapping sound. He flicked a piece of blue back under his hood.

Lloyd hid his smile behind his sleeve.

"Not me," I squeaked again. "No clue!"

Kai stepped forward. I gulped.

Help me. Lloyd and Cookie, headed to the bedrooms, and Nya and Zane went to make supper.

Cole left and took my video game.

Kai just approached me.

Maybe if I change Zane's accent to Scottish, he will forgive me.

It's worth a try.

LIGHTNING OUT.

not much to say. Really bad writers block, so sorry for the bad chapter.

Next one will be better.

Question:
If you could make Zanes voice change, what would you want him to sound like?

And remember folks, lots of comments :)

Please, no bad language :(

ALLIGATOR