Chapter 45: Power-Mystified.

Nya POV

Lloyds power gone? My head just couldn't wrap this around. Until HWR started laughing horrifically and walking toward the weakened Green Ninja, now gasping on the ground, in shock and pain.

"What did I tell you, Kai? I told you that I already had a back up plan in place and all I had to do was push the button. And you believed me? Obviously here was no button. I wouldn't take the chance of you finding it." I didn't meet my brothers begging gaze of horror and shock.

"What did you do?" Lloyd quaked, shivering.

"Oh, little ninja," the evil almost ruler chuckled. "I took away all your powers completely! Remember when Nya lost her memory? Well, that was actually a side affect. She would touch Lloyd, who would touch someone else, and the power eater would move between all the ninja. And the swamping of hair? That was just another weird side effect. To be truthful, I didn't expect that one." He snorted. "But it would be a good reminder to you guys how you lost so horribly. But, I'm gonna kill you anyway, so whatever."

He paused. "Except Kai. I wasn't expecting him not to loose his power all the way, but your beloved Sensei mindlessly placed a locked bracelet on his wrist that stops him from using his power now. So I win. And you are gonna die."

The crowd gasped.

"Baby!" Jays mother cried, while his father comforted her.

"Mom!" Jays eyes filled with tears, as he reached out as if catching her hand in an invisible force. "Stay back," he cracked.

I wouldn't have it. "No!" I shouted. "It doesn't make since. Cole never swapped hair!"

Everyone looked at the fading ninja, who smiled crookedly. "Actually," he cracked, "I have." He ran a hand through his hair, showing a browner piece of hair. I don't know if I can live with all these shocks over and over.

"What?!" Zane gasped, checking him over quickly. The handcuffs made it hard, but he figured out whose hair it was.

"Dareth?"

THE WATER NINJA O-U-T.

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA evil me gave a short chapter.  BWHAHAHAH.

I mean, sorry guys.

How are you liking this so far?

ALLOYDGAT0RS