Chapter 34: Kiss the Jay.

Zane's POV.

Everyone is doing a lot better. We are all fine, even though Kai doesn't train with us anymore. We miss him a lot and hopefully he can train with us soon. Then there's Jay, whose still not talking. And Nya, who is getting annoyed at silent Jay.

My guess is that Nya cannot handle Jay not talking anymore. She burst into the kitchen, grabbed Jay, who was helping me make supper.  "Speak to me, you idiot!" Then, she smacked him soundly on the lips.

Cole whistled from the other room. "That's one way to get him talking!" he howled. Lloyd laughed and paused to the video game to watch Nya kiss Jay.

"Kiss the Jay!" he cheered.

Jay made a weird "mm!" sound. I'm happy that Kai wasn't here. We don't need him to blow up at us. Jay slowly melted into the surprise kiss and kissed Nya back.

When Nya finally pulled away, Jay gasped for air. He stared at her. Then, she slapped him hard, and left the room in a huff.

"Woah dude!" Lloyd laughed. "That was some kiss!" Jay stared, shocked. A hand rose up to feel his now swelling cheek with a handprint indented in it. The lesson is, "never mess with a water ninja."

"Nya! Wait!" he croaked, running after her.

"He speaks!" Cole exclaimed in excitement.  He walked over and started munching on brownies and sugar cookies. Lloyd snuck up behind him and tackled him to get the cookies. I sighed as I watched the two boys tumble about and argue about who has whose foot in their ear.

"It's mine!" Lloyd howled.

"You'll never take it alive!" Cole growled, yanking he cookie out of his hands. I sat and munched on some cookies as well, since I had made a whole container of them. I guess I could tell them there's more, but where's the fun in that?

"Crunch!"

And just like that, the last cookie was gone. Never to be seen again, under Coles butt. He landed on it from the force of Lloyds push.

"NO!" Lloyd fell, 'sobbing'. "My cookie!"

Cole looked uncomfortable, sitting on the crumbs of the remaining sugar cookie. You could tell by his face, he was disturbed.

They were interrupted by Nya and Jay, who walked in holding hands and smiling like little kids in love once again.  "We are going on a date!" Jay declared, kissing Nya on the cheek and grinning like a baboon.

Lloyd whistled and Cole slapped Jay on the back. "Congratulations!"

Kai stumbled out of Sensei's room. The door slammed behind him. He moaned and rubbed his head, before seeing Jay and Nya together. They were feeding each other a cookie. Lloyd scrambled toward the box of remaining cookies, with Cole dragging alone behind, holding onto his foot. Nya and Jay kissed again.

"Not again!" he moaned. "I thought the dating was done!"

ICE NINJA O-U-T BUT WILL RETURN NEXT CHAPTER

SORRY THIS IS SHORT BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER IS A LOGER ONE AND WILL MAKE UP FOR THIS

ALLOYDGAT0RS.

QUESTION:

Who likes sugar cookies?

Me :) I am happy.

I PASSED MY DRIVE TEST YESTERDAY WITH A 94 so beware! I AM NOW ON THE ROADS.