Chapter 15 part 2: Ice and Non-Harry.

Harry's POV

Just another day in the post office. Boring. Lame. I was the only one here.

I dinged and danged the bell that is supposed to get someone to the counter, while I scratched my bald head, totally, completely bored out of my mind.

I yawned and the clock went tick tick and a black fly flew lazily in circles by the door.

Buzzzzbuzzzzzbuzzzz-SPLAT!

The door swung open and smacked the fly to the window by surprise. That's how fast it opened.

Then a red faced guy ran in, panting, covered in rags and had a weird scruffy mustache on.

"WHERES THE STAIRS?!" I thought he had to go to the washroom or something.

Stunned for the second, I pointed to my right.

Wrong! The stairs were on the left. I accidentally pointed to the mail sorting room. After all, mails my job.

The teenager huffed and ran around the desk, tripping over the telephone line.

Smooth.

He picked himself up, leaving his mustache on the floor, stuck in a piece of gum. He threw himself into the room, and all I could hear was thumps and clashes.

"You forgot your mustache!" I hollered at him, from my bored spot, hand stretching my cheek up.

He screeched to a stop outside the room once more, flying into the mail room once more, hollering over his shoulder. "Thank you!" He plastered the mustache back on, a little crooked.

Two seconds later his head popped out, his blond hair messed and over his green and red creepy eyes. "And, you didn't see that right?"

"Nope!" I popped my gum. "Saw nothing." I yawned, showing my teeth off. I scratched my bald head once more.

He saluted me, and turned back toward the room. "Uh...where are the stairs?"

I pointed to my left.

He grinned and scurried over, leaving a banana peel on the floor, making me wonder where he got his clothes. Or his rags.

Shudder.

I heard clomping that got quieter and quieter the farther away he got. Then, a crash, followed about twenty more, until Mr- My-mustache-is-fake fell and skid on the floor until he was in front of the door once more.

I bent down next to him as he laid panting. "By the way, the second last stair is broken. But you could have taken the elevator." I pointed to a door with a big red arrow that had the words ELEVATOR written all over it.

The kid looked surprised. "Why didn't you tell me that before!?"

I shrugged, and yawned again. "You never asked."

He rolled his eyes and dusted himself over, before charging toward the door.

He ran straight into the door.

"By the way!" I said to the dazed kid, who made a body print of him into the metal. "You have to press a button to open the door. It's not automatic."

He groaned and tried to get up, but stepped on the banana peel that he left on the floor and fell again.

Hah. That's what you get for leaving your trash on my floor.

The kid strained and scooted himself over to the dented door, kicking the button with his foot. The button beeped and turned red.

"Great," I muttered. "Now you broke it."

He dragged himself to the stairs and started to move up slowly, putting his bum on the first stair, then his feet. Then his bum, then his feet. Moaning each step, by the way.

I rolled my eyes and picked up a pen, scratching a car sketch into the desk.

This will take a while.

HARRY THE BALD MAILMAN O-U-T.

Here's part 2!! :) hope you enjoyed.

Question :

What color do you think Harry's hair is!?

The person who gets it right gets my slice of apple pie, because I don't like apple pie :)

ALLIGATOR.
:)
COMMENT AND VOTE PEOPLES.