Chapter 39: Dangerous.

Nya's POV.

The ninja rushed into the control room, each carrying their special weapons. They all looked around the control room, until they saw me. One person though, completely seemed to brighten up at the sight of me.

"Nya!" Jay kissed me and I blushed.

"Hi, Jay?"

"It's been forever since the last time I saw you!" And with that, he kissed me again. Lloyd stepped between us.

"Okay love birds, it has been exactly..." The green ninja trailed off, looking at Zane for an answer.

Zane stared blankly.

"The time?" Lloyd whispered.

Zane still stared. "It is 4:55, as the clock behind you states clearly."  Lloyd smacked his forehead and rolled his eyes, sighing loudly.

"Forget it."

Jay kissed me again, after expertly shoving Lloyd out of the way. I smiled.

"The news?" Cole impatiently asked, stomping his foot. "The stuff about Ember?" Lloyds head popped up from his forehead shake.

I unattached Jays arm from around me. "There has been a spotting of her nearby the apartment that we broke in. You know, the one that we tried to stop the HWR meeting in. It seems she is perfectly fine, still dressed in her ninja outfit, but she was walking next to someone who was completely dressed in black. They both went into the building." I quickly showed them the small ten second video someone took anonymously and sent to the ship. My guess was on Cyrus Borg.

Cole gasped loudly. "No! She's evil?"

"We can't assume anything yet," Lloyd spoke up. "But we totally need to figure this out." He looked at the maps on the Bounty. "We will be flying over the tower in a half an hour."

Jay shuffled nervously, attaching his hand to mine. "Are you sure it's safe to bring the Bounty over the towers? I mean, what if they have super nuclear bullets that could take down the whole ship? Or maybe super laser visions. What about gophers that are enhanced with super speed and dig through the ships flying system?"

Cole snorted. "Really Jay? Those things aren't even bad!"

"Oh ya?"

"Ya."

"Oh ya?!"

"Jay, I already said 'ya'."

"What about extra chocolate cake with a ton of ice cream and icing, that's poisoned with the nasty poison that Lloyd got before?!"

Cole gasped in horror. "Anything but that! Okay fine! It's bad!"

I rolled my eyes. "Boys, boys, boys. I agree with Lloyd, though. Let's fly this ship about and go figure this out. We are ninja. We need to investigate it."

Jay kissed me again.

Lloyd moaned. "Really? Theses are dangerous times! Why are you guys kissing?"

Zane spoke up from his quiet corner. "That is dangerous, Lloyd. What happens when Kai sees it?"

"Speaking of Kai," Cole said, looking around. "Where is he?"

I looked around the room. Where was my brother?

"Good one, Cole!" Jay raged. "You lost Kai!"

"Me?" Cole squeaked. "Lloyd was supposed to be taking up the end!"

Lloyd stared accusingly at Zane. "Zane was the one who challenged me to a race!"

Zane frowned. "If I remember correctly, Cole was the one who threatened to cook dinner if I didn't!"

Cole gulped. "Well, Jay says he can always tell if someone's missing from our group."

I sighed. "Oh dear."

My boyfriend spoke up. "Says the one who wears cake printed underwear!

"Ya? Well at least I don't hid my candy stash where I can't find it!"

"I'm not the one who malfunctioned!"

"I will delete the cake recipe from my head!"

"No! Anything but that!"

GO WITH THE FLOW NINJA O-U-T!!

Sorry guys. I thought one of my chapters published, but it didn't, so I write this small piece to make up for the stupid Wattpad mistake. Sorry again.

Two exams left!

Alloydgat0rs.