Chapter 28: Lloyd or Floyd

Coles POV.

It felt kinda nice to have Jay doing fifty push-ups at my feet! Like now, I can really say "I FEEL THE POWER!"

Wow, that kinda sounded like Lloyd.

Jay looked up, panting. "Sir?"

"NO TALKING," I bellowed. "FOR THAT, FIFTY MORE!" I felt my beard wiggle out of place, and I quickly snapped it back where it felt right. Nya made me wear this thingy, with an old military coat and a sailor hat. So, I guess I was in the military and the Navy? Twice as hard on Jay! Bwaha.

Feel the power, Jay. Feel it!

Okay, too much Lloyd again.

"Why," pant, "are," pant, "pizza guys," pant, "supposed to do," a hundred push-ups?" Pant.

I smirked down at the exhausted Jay. "Pizzas can get heavy! And chest out!" I'm not sure how your chest can get puffed out when your doing push-ups, but it's possible with Jay, apparently, since he puffed out what little chest he had.

Jay groaned. "But I can hardly do that many and I'm a ninja!"

"Ninja sminga." I waved my hand, as if shooing a fly. Kai always does it when Jay walks into the room for some reason. "Your new life is pizza! Yes siree! Seventeen hours a day, six days a week!" Jays jaw dropped, probably because I just waved his ninja job aside, his life, and told him he's working seventeen hours.

"Seventeen hours!" Jay screamed. "I was told only four hours!"

"Four!?" I snorted. "That's like telling me I couldn't do a hundred push-ups in a minute. That's like telling Kaiser that he won't blow his temper in five minutes! That's like telling Nyasia that she can't put on makeup in ten minutes."

Jay paused. "Uh, I don't see how any of that stuff really ties in with what I was saying?"

"DONT TALK BACK TO ME!" I yelled. "ANOTHER FIFTY. AND STOMACH IN."

Jay groaned, but got down on his hands and feet. "Guy, he's worse than Sensei!" he muttered as he began. I smiled.

"Cole!" my earpiece crackled to life. "Do I make my entrance yet?"

"Not now, Lloyd!" I hissed. "Give me a minute!"

"Uh sir....mister uh...?" Jay stuttered, from his place on the floor. Ha. Love how that sounds!

"COLTON COLBY!" I howled. "AND DONT FORGET IT!!" Wow. My voice was getting sore. Maybe I should have let Lloyd be the coach instead of what he is.

"Conley?"

"COLBY!"

"Oh...uh...sorry Mr. Colbert!"

"COLBY."

"Colfry?"

"COLBY." I howled again. SERIOUSLY? He finally got it in his brain though.

"Oh...um....Uh, so do you have a friend called Cole? Because you kinda look familiar."

That's my cue. I whirled around and pressed my earpiece. "Lloyd, your up!" And Lloyd jogged into the room, chest out, stomach in, and looking as proud as ever. He highfived me, even if it did go through my hand, and sauntered toward the weakened Jay.

Wow. He looks great . Ember was our costume designer, and she did a pretty good job.

Her worst mistake was letting Nya dress me up! Nya has the worst disguises ever. I'm just happy that Ember didn't agree to the tutu Nya was trying to make me put on. I think Lloyd almost died of laughter.

I almost died of laughter, though, when Ember told him he had to be all muscly, since he was supposedly "the average pizza man." Guess how they made him muscly?

They shoved balloons in his clothes. I, personally, think he looks fat. He seriously started to float away when they tucked his shirt in his pants, my pants, (Something about me being the biggest) and started pumping helium into his shirt. So, Ember put fifty pounds in each of his shoes so he could stay on the ground, but now it takes a lot of effort to walk.

He was really fat. I think my pants are stretched beyond repair now.

My pants! They aren't even green! Why is Lloyd wearing them?

Wait....because I'm the 'biggest'.

I always thought that was Kai but whatever.

Jay stared in shock at what looked like a huge, 500 pound guy coming at him. "Jay Walker, " I introduced. "Meet Floyd Farm-it-long!"

Jay sighed and collapsed to the floor. "What's he gonna do? Sit on me?" He smirked at Lloyd, or Floyd.

Lloyd or Floyd growled. "I wouldn't bet against it." Jay gulped and Lloyd or Floyd, clenched their fist.

Lloyd, or Floyd, was also mad because he supposedly had a "stupid name." I agreed about the stupid names, which was Kaisers idea, by the way. That's why he has the coolest name.

Like, why couldn't I have Colser?

I didn't dare ask, because Kai said that anyone who argued against their names would get a stupid name like "christophgingaslettabean." And trust me, I didn't want that name.

I think Jay would suspect something then, since he trained a little kid called 'Gorman,' with that last name before. Ah, good memories! Or bad!....? (Read "Jay, the Blue Ninja Blog "by BlueBajoons to get this!)

Lloyd, or Floyd, also didn't like Nya, who 'accidently' dyed his hair completely black. Luckily, it's washable, but Nya wouldn't let him wash it out, saying it matched his black pants. I agreed with her, since my pants are awesome, until she claimed that they both looked evil.

Black can be a good color, right? After all, batman wears black! And he's awesome! Like my pants!

"Jay," I continued. "Meet the average pizza guy!"

Jays jaw dropped again. "What?"

"Famous for slinging three pizzas in a second!" I kept bragging, making up the stupidest records as Lloyd or Floyd flexed his muscles, or balloons, trying to look cool. "Also, got worlds record for the most small pins shoved down his partners throat, who tragically died in an accident. But it wasn't Floyds fault that he swallowed the pins. "

Jay started shivering and Lloyd or Floyd, gave me an evil eye, making me freeze. Even his goatee stared.

"Well, I'll leave you too it!" I smiled and slapped Jay on the back, making him collapse. Then, I left.

EARTH NINJA O-U-T

Hey guys! Hope you love this :)

I found it funny....

PLEASE COMMENT ON ANYTHING I LOVE COMMENTS.

EXAMS ARE OVER AND NO MORE STRESS!!!

COMING UP IS MY TRIP TO CHINA!! Yes!

COMMET PLEASE

ALLIGATOR

THATS ALOT OF CAPS.