Chapter 21: Cake Math and Ghostly Sightings.

Coles POV

Cake.

Zane plus cooking materials equals dinner plus desert equals cake, minus Nya and Lloyd and Jay equals more cake for me.

See! I can do math!

So, if there's only Sensei, Zane, Kai, Cookie and I eating first, a whole cake divided by five means I get one fifth of the cake.

Maybe I can trade my mashed potatoes for Kai's share. After all, he loves those better than cake.

More cake for me!

Math is easy.

So, big events just happened. Nya was asking for Lloyd so we brought him in. Well, something made Nya move and she freaked. It was like she couldn't control what she was doing! It was kind of scary.

Anyway, she touched Lloyd. They held hands. And then she started glowing blue and Lloyd glowed green.

And then BAM! They both burst out and twirled in the air, their arms both healing fully and the casts came off. His foot was no longer swollen (even when Jay let him chase him around the room, making it even more puffy). Cookie stared in shock. Welcome to the weirdness.

And then they both kissed the floor. Literally. They both landed on their faces. We chuckled until we realized they were both unconscious. Sensei arrived home and checked them over, but didn't find anything suspicious, so he left them.

He said they were fine. Jay was freaking out because his girlfriend was on the floor, and Kai was freaking out because he didn't think there was anything going on between Lloyd and Nya.

But I saw it. They touched and had a chemical reaction. They even held hands!

I'm surprised that Lloyd is still living and breathing, sleeping on his bed.

The only thing different about the two is that Nya has a blond streak in her hair and Lloyd has a black streak in his hair. And that they both are completely healed and don't have one bruise.

Oh, that and HWR left a note that we found in Nya's back pocket. It said.

Have fun.

Other than that, nothing. Jay stayed with the two sleeping beauties, since we couldn't wake them up. Sensei said they would wake in time.

That's why there's only a five of us eating.

Scratch that. Three of us!

Cookie and Kai went out to pick up more snacks for tomorrow since we're out. They will be gone till morning.

The whole night with Sensei and Zane! YES!!

And for those of you who don't know, Cookie told us her power.

Reflexes. Mines way more down to earth. Get it? Earth?

Funny? Haha? Or not.

Never mind.

Anyway, so we're sitting there in awkward silence at the table, me waiting for the cake to be served.

Zane crunched on his carrots. "By the way, Cole," he swallowed. "Kai put the oven timer wrong so your cake is burnt."

My world came crashing down.