Chapter 14: Warning on Video Games.

Jays POV

"At least I don't kiss my pillow!"

I gasped, practically feeling three million knives thrown in my heart. "Oh, you take that back!" I screamed as I launched myself onto Kai, who was supposed to be doing the dishes with me and Lloyd.

Lloyd took the tap hose thingy and started spraying randomly, hitting Ember square in the face as she walked in.

I froze, my hand half ruffled in Kai's hair.

Uh oh.

Kai's eyes flashed to mine and we gulped. Slowly we turned the the drenched Cookie, who's hair was wavy, falling out of her French Braid. But she just laughed and grabbed the hose away from Lloyd, shoving it down his shirt.

And then she turned it on freezing cold.

You should have saw the dance that Lloyd did on the kitchen floor. Why can't we ever get him to move that fast during training?

I tackled Kai again, yelling at the top of my lungs. "I don't spray paint beanbags on people's chairs!"

"I spent the money wisely, " Kai insisted, rolling me over so he was on top and pulling my hair.

"On what?" I hollered, kicking Embers feet from under her, making her land on Lloyd. He umphed, and then fell onto Kai. "Underwear?"

Kai gasped, probably because of the weight that was on him, but he blushed furiously. "How did you know?"

"Okay guys!" Lloyd muttered, standing up and putting on the rubber gloves onto his hands. "Too much information. Let's just continue so we can be done."

"I'll help you too," Ember explained. She grabbed a dish and put it in the dishwasher, which we usually don't use since it explodes a lot. I still need to fix it.

We worked with a few laughs and giggles, and as soon as we were done, we rushed to the game room. I left the others in shock, no pun intended, and my dust.

Eat that.

"I get first player!" I screamed, totally into this. I loved my player, the "BlueNightShocker." Fluky enough, there was already one of those out there, so I added a 3 on the end.

After all, Nya and I each have three letters in our names.

But when I made it to the game room, hair flapping in the breeze, I saw that Nya and Zane were there, and Kai and Ember were already sitting on the couch, the extra controllers in their hands.

Lloyd ran up behind me, panting like there was no tomorrow, and hung around my neck for a little support.

I just let him fall to the ground.

"They beat us?" he asked in amazement. "How is that even possible?"

Kai beeped his controller on and raised an eyebrow, smirking at us. "It's called a window."

I smacked my head on the wall, and Nya looked concerned. Her pretty little face, glowing brown eyes, perfect lips,-

Wait! Why didn't I think of the window? The kitchen is right above the Game Room!

"Ugh!" I sighed, sitting next to my love. I mean beauty. I mean angel. Nya! I mean Nya!

"I wanted to be BlueNightShocker3!" I told them, as I folded my hands over my chest and pouted.

Nya kissed my pout away. "Here, Jay. You can be FloGlowaterme2. I'm going to see if I can update Zanes new falcon eyes in." She left and gave me the remote. Believe it or not, there was already a 'FloGlowater,' so she had to add the 2 at the end.

Crazy people! Who would think of those names anyway?

Oh wait....us!

Anyway, Lloyd was the only one without a remote, but since Ember didn't know how to play, he decided to help her.

And the two love bugs cuddled up. Joking.

There wasn't enough room on the couch, and Kai was too fat to push off, and Zane was too heavy, and Cole, well, he would just go right through us if we tried, so Ember sat on Lloyds lap.

Cole didn't want to play, so he just laughed because he got the couch and Ember had to sit on Lloyds lap.

It really wasn't fair, but ya, what can you do? Cole is a ghost.

"Ah!" Ember screamed, falling back into Lloyd. "The gun is shooting the green guy! Who is he?"

Lloyd tried to calm her down as I moved me thumbs expertly to protect Ember on the game. She had made her own username called, "MysteryPackage4u", which kind of made sense, since we didn't know her power yet.

"It's fine!" Lloyd tried to reassure her. "It's just Zane guy in an invisible suit! You can't hurt him!" I looked over at Zane, who had his tongue out a little and was focused on the screen, pretty much pressing the shoot button over and over.

I was about to get to the boss, carrying Embers player on my back since she forgot how to run really fast, when the screen flashed black. We all looked at each other, confused.

What?

A message blinked on the screen.

Why didn't it work? The gas? Oh well, the grave will get dug soon enough.
Reflexes can be deadly and quick.

Rule the world? Hah. Lord Garmadon failed. Now it's my turn.

Lloyds hand started turning energy green and he flexed it. I instantly knew he was loosing it. But I couldn't stop him, for I was losing it too. I mean, what kind of guy is he? Thinking he can say he will over rule the world, better than Garmadon?

Old Garmie did a good job.

I think I'll start with the two Ninjago towers. Sound good? I Think so.

The message faded. But one warning flashed up. A poem, that made me shutter.

There once was 6, joined by one.
They fought hard, they won.

But did they really?
There once was 6, joined by 1
They used to smile, they had fun.

Until one disappeared.
Power of invisibility was discovered.
They might have had it, and they didn't  know it.

Maybe others do, but you don't.
Or maybe you do, just not others.
But one will be gone.
And then it will be fun.

HWR

We all glanced at the now pale Cookie.

"Maybe you should tell us your power," Lloyd insisted in a dangerous voice.

LIGHTNING O-U-T

Wow! That was a good chapter!

Guess this song, get a shout out.

......I'm trying to be okay
I'm trying to be alright
But seeing you with him
Just don't feel right
And I'm like 'ow!'
Never thought it hurt so bad
Getting over you
And I'm like 'ow!"
Your giving me a heart attack
Looking like you do
Because your all I've ever wanted.....

Bye people's :)
Love ya all voters and commenters. :):)):):)):):
(By the way, I'm busy tonight, which is why I'm sitting in schools bathroom finishing this. Hahah crazy me. :):))

Question (sorry I got in trouble because i forgot one *sis found it while readin before published*)

What's cooler? Kai's dragon, or Jays?

I obviously love Kai's. I mean, who can't?

Cutie. Or should I say hottie? ;);)

ALLIGATOR
COMMENT