Chapter 29: Floyds Boingy Belly and Pants Blast.

Jays POV.

So Floyd cracked his big sausage-y knuckles and smirked. I gulped. Was he actually going to sit on me?

"Lesson one," the jolly guy with black hair that looked greasy and dyed. "Never insult your co-worker! You must work together!"

"Oh! Okay!" I excitedly answered. I can so  do this! I have teammates already so it will be a cinch! I already get along with all of them. Well, except Kai when I take Nya out on dates. Oh, and Cole when I talk too much, but that never ever happens. And one time I zapped Zane, so that's when I didn't get along with him, or Sensei, since shocked Zane went crazy and smashed all of Sensei's tea. I don't get along with Lloyd either, when he hides his candy stash, or Ember, because I don't want to make Nya jealous. But there's one person I always get along with.....sigh. Nya. Wow. She's so perfect. I love how she laughs and her nose wrinkles and she makes the best coffee when I'm working and she likes to help me with training and she's so pretty in her ninja suit and when I take her out her eyes are like---

"I'm talking to you!" Floyd bellowed at me. He paced the floors in front of me, shuffling with his feet. It seemed like something was weighing him down. Floyd pulled his pants a little higher, and the elastic band in his pants snapped on his skin and made a weird 'boing!' sound. Huh.

Weird.

Floyd clapped his hands for my attention once more. "Focus!"

Sensei? Oh no, it's just Floyd. I laughed, thinking how stupid it was to think Floyd sounded like Sensei.

"What are you laughing at?" Floyd inquired, patting his belly once more, making it "boing" again. "This is not what I was talking about! You're insulting me, and right now, you're failing because I said NOT to insult your teammate!"

I instantly shut up, making my bellows of laughter vanish in a second. Is it just me, or is this job interview long and messed up?

"Now," Floyd continued, fixing his pants once more. They seem to be falling down his butt a lot. "Let us continue."

Seriously, this guy must be related to Sensei somehow! Except, Sensei has white hair and is pretty average sized and this guy has black hair and is, well, uh, how to put this nicely?

Fat.

Yup, that's the word I was looking for. Not to be mean or anything, but he should go on a diet and not eat candy.

How did I know he eats a lot of candy? Well, he's got a pack of jolly ranchers in his back pocket and three lollipops.

"Hey!" Floyd bellowed once more. "I heard that and I am not fat!" His face turned red.

Uh oh. Did I say that out loud? Kai says that I say my mind without thinking sometimes!

"Did I say fat?" I chuckled nervously. "No! Why would I say that? I said...uh...Cat! Like a kitty? Your hair reminds me of my friend Lloyds cat, Platypus!" (Lloyd, the Green Ninja Blog #2)

"Oh, so now I'm a Platypus?" Floyd screamed. He clenched his fist. "Besides, Platypus was all different colors! Not just black!"

This isn't good. I failed the test, and now I have an angry Floyd on my hands. Who somehow knows that the once was Platypus  wasn't all black and saw through my false truth.

I wouldn't really say it was a lie, but it wasn't really the truth either, since Platypus had black on her.

"You don't get the job! You failed the assignment by not insulting others since you just insulted me!"

"Wait," I chuckled nervously, putting my hands up shakily. "I'm the delivery guy. Why would I need that training anyway?"

Floyd snapped his 'boing' belly pants again and smirked evilly, looking like a little Kai. "Didn't they tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"That you don't start off delivering! You start of as a janitor, cleaning floors, pizza trays, and toilets!"

Oh no! That is not what happened last time! "But last time I instantly went to be a deliverer!"

"We changed our ways," was his short answer.

"Okay, that's it!" I declared. "I'm done! This is the worst interview ever, and they always say interviews reflect the job, so I defiantly don't want this job!"

Floyd smirked for a second, looking quite pleased with himself, before twisting his face into a sad one. "Oh, that's too bad! Are you sure?"

"Yes," I snapped, heading past him to the door. Except, I never reached the door. My zipper on my sleeve on my blue jacket, placed there for cool looking pockets and design, got stuck on Floyd's shirt.

And I yanked it.

"PSSSSSSsssssshhhhhh," went Floyd's shirt as it deflated. Yes, you heard me right. Floyd Farm-It-Long's shirt deflated.

And then did his pants. And his sleeves. And his gloves. And then sausage fell out of his gloves.

I so knew his fingers looked sausage-y!

"Ahh!" Floyd screamed like a little girl, trying to cover himself, which really didn't make sense since he still had his overlarge baggy clothes on. He had to hold his pants up, though. I'm sure they are stretched beyond repair. Let's just say that his belly probably doesn't 'boing' anymore. And are those weights on his shoes?!

The air from the blast of his pants shook off his small goatee. It also waved his hair. His green and red Christmas eyes blinked at me sheepishly as pieces of balloon hit my face.

Wait a second...LLOYD?!?

LIGHTNING NINJA O-U-T!

So guys, hope u liked this update, for there is only one more!

One more! UNTIL I GO TO CHINA!!!!! YES

8 MORE NIGHTS AND 7 MORE DAYS

AHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHH FREAKING OUT HERE!!

Going to China. Oh ya! *boogie*

11 hr flight and I have never been on a plane before!

:)

I am a happy person.

Please comment!

Question: who expected Lloyds pants to deflate?!

Answer: not me! It just happens when I write! I don't really get it, but whatever.

Hope you liked it

Comment and vote please. I read every one.

ALLOYDGAT0RS O-U-T!