Chapter 22: Something Strange Happened.

The picture above is me and BlueBajoons competition....who thinks I won? I'm the blue....
(Sorry. Just have to rub it in, sis!:))

Zane POV.

As we trampled up the stairs, I couldn't help but feel like we were being watched, but Pixal scanned the room and didn't notice anything out of place.

Lloyd was coughing as we entered, gathering around his bed. "Okay," he moaned, holding his head and shaking it gently, as if to clear it. "I remember that." He opened his red and green eyes and glanced across the room, landing his gaze on Nya, in Jays bed.

Jay was sitting next to her, on the floor, stroking her hand. I scanned Lloyd, then Nya, checking for anything new. Sensei sipped the last cup of tea (because Cole broke the teapot) and watched me carefully.

I gasped as read the reports Pixal showed me.

Something was wrong.

And it still felt like someone was watching me! The others nervously shimmed toward me, and I backed up.

Lloyd, still a little hoarse, spoke up. "What's wrong? What did you see?"

Sensei sipped some more and I wiped my hands on my white GI. Nya stirred and groggily woke up. Lloyd winked at her, making her smile, while Jay freaked out, grasping her hand so tight I thought he would pull it off.

"Nya! Are you okay? What happened?"

"Forget her!" Cole barged in, shoving Sensei gently aside. "What did you find, Zane?"

"Pixal found it," I admitted.

They all leaned forward, eager for the news. Most likely wondering if it would be good or bad.

And then I got that feeling. I whirled around, but there was nothing there. I heard an evil chuckle, bouncing off the room and the lights flickered twice, going out. I was cast into darkness.

"Who's there?" I screamed, taking out my shurikens. The darkness loomed toward me and I scrambled backwards, not knowing what was happening. My friends laid around, helpless, sleeping, not waking up. I had to protect them.

"You'll never escape me, tin can," it mocked. "Give in..."

"Never!" I hurled a shuriken at a moving object in the shadow, but it flew back toward my head. I tried to stop it, but I couldn't control my own weapon. I ducked just in time, and it snipped off a piece of my hair, making it shorter that the others. I felt the short piece.

What was happening?

The evil laugh surrounded me, and I fell back some more. My friends were gone.

They had left me. Left me to deal with the shadow.

"Then enjoy the confusion....confusion.....confusion....fusion...ion....n.." And the voice faded out.

"Coward! I screamed, clutching my other shuriken tightly. "Come back!" The sharp blade of my shuriken slashed my hand, making a cut across my palm.

It healed instantly.

The other one flew toward me and I cartwheeled out of the way, just.

"You can't get rid of me!" The chuckled slowly disintegrated, and I was left alone again. Even Pixal was gone.

I fell to my knees. What is happening?

The scar HWR glinted on my hand. His initials everywhere! The room spun around and all I saw was HWR. HWR. AND MORE HWR.

I collapsed onto the floor.

"ZANE!" I was roughly shaken awake by two hands on both my shoulders. I blinked, suddenly engulfed in the light of the room, and my friends looking worriedly at me. Pixal told me to lower my heart rate, so I took deep breaths.

It wasn't real. But why did it seem so real?

"You kind of zone out there, buddy!" Jay explained as they led me to a chair. I sat between Lloyd and Nya's beds, both of them grinning sheepishly at me.

I ran my hand through my hair.

Cole stared at me intensely. "What did you find on the scan of them?"

I frowned. "Somethings different about both of them. I think that's why they each have a color of each other's hair, in their own hair. Something happened, but I don't know what. " I moved around in my seat.

Nya grasped her hair. "What! I thought it was because Kai had put black hair coloring in Lloyds shampoo! I have a blond hair stripe?"

Lloyd nodded. "Yup. It looks kinda cute. Wait...hair dye? IN MY SHAMPOO? WHAT SORT OF PRANK IS THAT?!"

Cole mumbled and only I could hear it. "A good one. "

"Oops," Nya laughed nervously. "Guess I ruined that." Jay looked everywhere, but at Lloyd. My instincts tell me he had a part in this also.

"I am so thankful I didn't wash my hair today," Lloyd moaned. "That would be bad."

"At least your black stripe in your hair wouldn't stand out then," Jay smiled. Remember, the power of positive thinking.

Lloyd sat up quickly. "Ya! Then my whole head would be black! Then it would stand out!" He leaned back and moaned. "I would be a laughing stalk, made fun of! Can you imagine? A Green Ninja with black hair?!"

Cole smirked. "Well, you are the only Green Ninja existing, so no. I couldn't. Unless of course, you dye your hair black. Then I could imagine it!" Cole laughed and Lloyd shuddered.

"No!"

"I have to agree," I teased. "You would look good with black hair."

Lloyd grabbed his head, as if his hair was going to magically turn black. "Once a blond, forever a blond!" he insisted.

Cole mumbled, "we've noticed."

I laughed as Lloyd raised his eyebrow. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Like you said," Cole laughed. "Once a blond, forever a blond." He laughed and walked out of the room, Sensei following, frowning at his empty teacup.

I got up from my chair and nodded at the three, suddenly needing to be alone to think of the strange...happening.

"Bye," they said and I let them be.

I ran my hand through my hair and froze. I felt my hair again.

There was a short piece. Exactly where my shuriken hit my hair.

I pulled my hand away from my head and opened it.

How was the scar still there?

ICE NINJA O-U-T

There's the chapter :)

Question: do you like milk?

No. Because milk is disgusting *barf*

I really hate it. :P
COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT.  No swearing. Comment comment comment.
ALLIGATOR OUT
My sis is counting down till I update, but I have one more thing to say! :)):) she's at 7!! AHHHHHH

HERE IT IS.

CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK!! PLEEEEEEEASE I BEG THEE.
SelfThree+one. :) it's my new one :)
No Ninjago though :( sorry.