Chapter 48: Green Ninja is a Fake.

Nya's POV

Zane collapsed and I exploded. Green energy shot out of my fists and off my head. My body was submerged in these green flames that licked me up and down, but didn't burn me. Everyone huddled away as the heat was immense. It was hot, but freezing cold. The earth shook and energy in lightning form began swarming and weaving in and out of my body, charging me more.

"No!" Lloyd croaked, one eye now swollen shut. "My energy! How? Why?" He collapsed to the ground on his back, head tipped sideways, with one tear streaming down the side of his face, making a trail.

"Do not. Touch. My. Friends!" I growled, shooting the minions that jumped over the balcony to attack me. Once they were down, Dareth did another accidental earthquake, knocking me toward Zane, who still had lighting zapping around him.

I took my hands and placed them on his chest, absorbing the lightning, then, carrying it in my hands, I turned to face the evil master. HWR.

"Run master!" Ember shrieked, before turning her eyes back to the normal color. "Nya! Stop him!" she gasped, then snarled.

Jay gasped when I reached for his hands. He cowered away from my touch. "N-Nya!"

I smiled kindly. "I would never hurt you, Jay." I placed my hands on his face and leaned forward.

I kissed him. His eyes opened, and stretching out his palms, they became a snowy white. Snow was falling around only him, and snowballs appearing in his hands, glazed over with ice.

As I reached Cole, reaching for his hands, he smirked. "What? No kiss?"

He would have been shocked, if Jay was normal Jay. The glare that he received caused him to back farther away from the now ice ninja.

I touched Coles hands and warm air fluttered around his hair, making it look almost angelic as it waved in the new found sunlight that the wind caused, by blowing the clouds away. Mini tornados flexed in his hands.

He stared in shock as I reached for Kai. Except, even in my glowing, fiery stage, I couldn't touch him. Like a reflex, he kept moving out of the way.

"I forgive you brother."

"I forgive you too, Kai." Jay spoke, shamefaced.

"Well I don't forgive you! Any of you!" HWR scowled. "Ember, slave, stop them."

I reached for her before she could reach Jay. Her body glowed a bright red as she caught on fire. I gulped, meaning for her to fall to the ground. She smirked as her hands glowed and dance, before shooting a fire ball toward Jay, who yelped. He tried to dodge it, but before hand Cole sent a gust of air toward it, making it bigger.

I looked in shock as the formal earth ninja glared at his hands. "I wanted an earthquake to knock Jay away from it!" he cried.

"I'm having a hard time controlling these powers!" I warned. "How does Lloyd do it! So many options to do things! There are so many ways to stop him!" My eyes blurred, moving too fast, as if scanning my brain for a way to stop HWR. Each of the reasons my brain couldn't agree with. "Too much to do!" I sunk to my knees.

Jay managed to dodge the burning ball, jumping closer toward Zane's unconscious form, but the ball kept moving. It hit Lloyd in the side, crashing him into the wall.

"Kid!"

"Lloyd!"

"Oh no!" The crowd echoed. "The green ninja."

"Is it really the green ninja though?"

"Ya! They lied to us this whole time!"

"Nya!" Jay reached toward me. "Help Lloyd!" I tried to get up,but couldn't. So I sent some energy toward Lloyd. It gently hit his hand.

Ember enhanced toward the moaning Green Ninja. She raised her arm. Lloyd raised his arm and casted the smallest water ball he could toward her.

It was weak, but Jay, catching the drift, froze it, while Cole focused the best he could and sent a gust of wind, making it fly hard and fast. The aim was off, and it hit the wall behind her. She laughed horrifically.

"Ember!" Kai tried to reason. "Snap out of it!"

"Never!" evil Ember hissed. She raised her arm once again, flames licking up her arms, hot, but not burning her.

"No!" HWR howled. His covered form couldn't move fast enough.

Electric shocks went in and out of her body as her eyes rolled upwards, collapsing on her knees.

"Nobody," Zane wheezed, "hurts my friends." He turned to face us, chest heaving. Lloyd was helped up by Jay. HWR watched the moment in shock.

"Zane watch out!" Behind him, Ember got an evil look on her face, but before she could move, Kai slammed into her, body checking her into the wall. There was a blinding light, and then nothing.

"Kai!" I screamed.

"E-ember!" Lloyd gasped.

The crowd oohed.

FORMAL WATER NINJA O-U-T.

Here ya to. Sorry for the shorter update, but something happened to my eye and it's all red and stuff. Anyway, it hurts to move it. But I did finish the updates.

Comment here!

Ask questions please, so when I wrap this all up then I will have covered all the points. :)

ALLOYDGAT0RS O-U-T!