Chapter 50: Jay Kissed His Girlfriend

HAHAH I HAD antipower-switch-around-by-touching-one-another-or-just-because-venom AS A TITLE AND IT SAID IT WAS TOO LONG BWHAHAHA.

Kai's POV.

I have to admit, when I woke up from the bright light, I felt completely different.

Like I wasn't complete me. But I had to be, right?

It was frightening at first, because I couldn't remember anything. Some things are still lost.

Like that girl who cried on my lap. Who is she? I can remember Jay. He was the one who cried on the three legged practice course. He also is the one who came out in flowered swim shorts.

Then Zane came back to me, followed by Cole, then Dareth. Next was Lloyd, then Sensei, then the tea lady, Skylar, Domonique, Ember, and every other person.

But who was the girl? She seemed to know me well. Was she my girlfriend? Yes. That must be it. She was pretty.

We started walking, making me press pause in my thinking. Domonique began walking through the hallways. "My uncle was mumbling something before about an antipower-switch-around-by-touching-one-another-or-just-because-venom."

"Care to repeat that?" Jay asked. "I didn't catch all those words."

"Of course you didn't!" Cole slapped Jay. "Your brain can not comprehend that many simple and hard words at a time, Zapbag. Right, Zane?"

The robot thought for a second. "Cole, I believe that you have spoken more words than the antivenom phrase itself, and Jay understood you, therefore your theory is not correct."

Cole slapped his head and Jay laughed. "Zane! All you were supposed to do was agree with me!"

"Why?"

"Because."

"I do not understand, Cole."

Jay laughed, throwing an arm around the nindroid. "Of course you don't Zane. But that's okay."

I watched in amazement. We all almost died! And they are laughing and joking around already?"

The girl was walking next to me, holding my hand. "Kai! I was so worried!" She and Domonique kept looking at the left side of my face. I rubbed it.

"Do I have something on my face?" I ran my hand through my hair.

They both exchanged glances.

"No..." said my girlfriend. "It's nothing."

Domonique nodded as if agreeing with her. She re-adjusted Lloyds arm over her shoulder, as she was helping him along. I don't know how he does it, but he always manages to take the biggest beating of us all.

I think he puts himself in more danger to save all of us. He just doesn't want us to get hurt. He probably thinks it's his duty to protect us all.

"It's my duty." Lloyd spoke, smiling at me. He had a game remote in his hand and turned back to the game, sticking his tongue out a little in concentration. "I don't want the others to die on my watch. I would rather take the biggest beating because I know I can last longer with my power."

I heard a giggle from me? It sounded like a girl.

"Lloyd!" He smiled again at me.

"I beat you! Told ya, you could never beat the Green Ninja!" he boasted.

"Yes I can!" I spoke. I took a pillow and through it at him, making him fall on the ground in mock pain. He rolled around moaning as I laughed. Then he rolled into the TV screen, which fell with a bang.