Chapter 30: Deflated Lloyds Screams.

Chapter 30 already?!?!?! What is this story?! Random picture of my puppy.

Kai's POV

"Abort mission!" Lloyd screamed into his earpiece as I hear an angry, mad, and furious blue ninja screaming threats in the background.

I have to say, I thought about locking Lloyd in the room with Jay, since he was the one who messed up the mission. But, my kind side came out, yes I have one, and I opened the door, just in time for Lloyd to streak out. But, Lloyd, of course underestimated the turn and smashed straight into the wall, leaving an indent from his body and a little bit of dyed black hair stuck in the wall.

"Good one, Lloyd!" Cole muttered, looking at the damage from afar, his arms crossed over and leaning against the wall. "Now we're going to have to pay for that!"  I wondered how he wasn't falling through the wall, but whatever. Besides, no biggy. Jay can pay. With his endless wallet.

"Ow."

"Lloyd! YOU'RE GONNA DIE!"

And a blue streak flew by me as well, but this time, made it around the turn in the hallway, flying past all of us, including Lloyd.

Or Floyd.

I smirked. Man, I love how my job was choosing the names. You should have seen his face when I gave the names! I wish my real name was Kaiser.

How cool would that be? And Coles. Man, there was so many possibilities that I almost died. The best by far was Columbus. But Cole threatened to punch my face in and I didn't feel like going to the hospital today.

I could have taken him though.

Anyway, Cole yawned and stretched, before my earpiece crackled once more. "Uh guys?"

It was Nya. My sister. The one who Jay, of course, is dating. Like my only sister! Why poor innocent her? Just because of the color blue!

"What?" I asked.

"Um..."

"Spit it out, Nya!" I exclaimed, watching Jay pause down the hallway, trying to figure out which door Lloyd went through. Or if any. But he turned, seeing the now deflated and screaming little Lloyd, hiding behind Cole. Which really was a stupid place to hide, since you know.

You can see through Cole? Ya, he's a ghost. Just because he's the fattest doesn't mean he will hide you.

Jay puffed and started toward us like an angry bull, ready to plunge through us.

Yes I said us. This time, us. Not just Lloyd, ALL OF US.

So I screamed. Lloyd screamed. Cole disappeared, the last thing I see is a smirk on his face.

Take me with you, Columbus!

Nya interrupted my manly screaming. "We have a situation here outside. Turns out that......H....know.....we.....are..." She crackled out.

"What?" I yelled, dodging Jay and letting Lloyd keep on screaming in fright. Man, that kid has a scream. Those practices really worked! (Lloyd, the green ninja blog #1, if you're  wondering where that's from.)

"Save me!" he freaked and begged me as Jay tackled him into the 'training room.' He landed with an 'oof.' And more horrendous screaming skills.

"HWR KNOWS WE ARE HERE AND," Nya gasped and I heard some clattering in the back ground. "HE SENT HIS MINIONS AFTER US!" There was a pause and I froze. Everything was silent except for Lloyds high pitched crazy scream.

"Nya? Nya!" I turned, anxious as I watched Jay scream nasty things at Lloyd, like how he looked like a panda with six paws or how a green bean wouldn't even want to be eaten by him.

"Ember and I can't hold them off much longer! They surrounded us and the building." Nya puffed. There was more banging and a gasp. "Ember!"

And with that, the noise stopped.

"NYA!" I screamed. Jay froze, hearing his loves name, hand pulling Lloyds hair and him sitting on his stomach. "Sis!" Jay leaped off Lloyd, who laid almost dead on the ground. His screams were now strangled cries for breath.

"What about Nya?" Jay freaked. "Is she okay? Did she sprain her finger? Did she find a duck? Did she land in a watermelon? Did she find a long lost twin sister? Could you imagine having two hot Nya's running around? Did she decided that she liked the color black? Is black even a color? Is she...."

"SHUT UP!" I screamed to my rambling teammate. "HWR attacked and the girls are in trouble!"

Lloyds fist turned green. "Is Ember okay?" Is that a little crush showing through?

"Uh, ya?" I stuttered, concentration  gone. Then I got into game mode. "Hurry! We have to get Zane and Cole."

Nya was in trouble. And...ugh. Ember. Don't get me wrong, she's great, but I just don't think she's for Lloyd. She doesn't really fit in.

But, we will see how life goes.

FIRE NINJA O-U-T

Hey guys! Please read this author note

I am leaving for China tomorrow. So there will be no updates in two weeks.

Sorry to disappoint you, or to make you insanely happy that you don't have to read another chapter like this one.

Bye. :)

Comment. Please.

ALLOYDGAT0RS