Chapter 19: It's a Reflex.

Embers POV.

I sobbed quietly into Lloyds chest, the only place I felt safe. His arms wrapped tightly around me and he would hiccup once in a while, which I know was hurting him since he was thrown against the wall probably dozens of times. His ankle was fat and he couldn't even push himself up: not enough energy. (No pun intended) We all were in no position to move, even though the bad guys needed to be tied up more securely. Only Cole was watching them.

I squeezed Lloyd tighter, careful not to hurt him.

My earpiece crackled. First, I thought it was because of Lloyds ninja GI, but I soon realized someone was trying to get a hold of me.

Nya! Nya isn't dead. She isn't dead!

"She's not dead!" I screamed, hopping of Lloyd. He 'oofed' and tried to pull himself up. My ear piece crackled and her voice shot through, scared and lonely, yet alive and confused. I haven't been so happy to hear someone.

"Guys! Hello? Why isn't anyone answering?" She started panicking. "Help! I can't remember where I am! Jay! Kai? Help me!"

I screamed at Jay. "Put in your earpiece!"  He scrambled up, followed by a winking Kai who just woke up. Zane double tapped his head piece, as did Cole. Lloyd laid weakly on the floor.

"Nya! Nya!" Earth and Ice crackled. "Nya!"

Jay jammed his earpiece into his ear. Nya kept whimpering. "Jay! Somebody answer me! I'm scared! It's dark...and it's cold!"

"Nya! Baby, just keep talking okay? We're coming for you!" Jay was frantic, pacing the floors. "We need to get down there!"

"Someone, answer! I can't do this alone! I'm scared!" Her voice cracked and you could literally hear the tears. "I-I-...Jay! Please!"

"Why can't she hear me!" Jay yelled, punching a wall. "NYA!"

I walked to the ledge and leaned down. I couldn't see the bottom of the long, dark, elevator shaft.

"Meet you guys at the bottom." I smirked at them, filling up with warmth as Lloyd groaned and looked at me. His head fell back as he slumped against the wall, to weak to do anything. And with that, I jumped.

All I could hear was crazed screams from above.

And I fell. Down, down, down.

Now it was time to use my elemental power. Something strong, and hidden, that I never really used by choice. Dangerous at times, making me do things I didn't want to do and would regret.

And I am going to use it.

Elemental power. There was no turning back. My life is in its hands.

Reflexes.

REFLEX NINJA, O-U-T.

Alligator, sorry for the short chapter... Couldn't think! BlueBajoons was having the same problem behind me haha.

Right sis?

Ahhhh she loves me.

Anyway, vote, comment, and tell me what you think is going to happen, because I love seeing what y'all think!!

No swearing.

Comment

ALLIGATOR :):)

Ooh ya! Baby, love this song! Oh, ah mhmm.