Chapter 49: Jay Going Touch Deprived

Dareth POV

This HWR guy, or whatever his name is, got a gust of air from the explosion that Ember and Kai caused. The light was blinding my eyes a little, but I could see the face of HWR finally.

"Harry?" Nya and Jay chorused together.

"Not Harry!" he bellowed. "It's Harold William Rulious!" He bowed his head, falling onto his knees. "It's short for Harry Will Rule."

Nya spoke. "It makes since. He was at every sight with everything that ever happened."

We stared in shock. Well, except for me. Of course I was expecting this! I mean, who wasn't?

I never saw this bald guy before in my life.

Who is he anyways? Thinks he's better than the new founded brown ninja?

"ATTACK!" I screamed, doing my first ever spinjitzu spin and tossing HWR high into the air. The light was still shinning bright from whatever was happening to Ember and Kai.

Nya, using the last of her power collapsed, but managed to make a cell bubble thing around the culprit. The police scurried to the scene, carefully dodging Zane and his peering into the lightened two former ninjas.

I mean, are they still part of this awesome group?

Jay rushed to his loves aid and fell to his knees next to her. "Nya! What's wrong? Are you okay? Please tell me it's not contagious! You touched me! Are you seeing yellow spots or green!? Answer truthfully!"

"Jay!" Nya coughed. "I'm fine! Just tired!" Jay reached for her hand. "No! Don't touch me!" She hacked. "Kai and Ember touched with their mixed powers and something is happening to them!"

Jay smiled. "Muffin, they changed powers. Nothing happened to Zane when he shocked Ember!"

Nya shook her head. "I don't want to risk it."

The police lights flashed by as the handcuffed HWR was thrown into the back. "Let's move," the chief said, munching on a donut. The cop car scurried around the corner, leaning heavily on two wheels, then squealed away.

It left two black marks on the pavement. Everything was silent except for the rapidly fading voice of HWR.

"No prison will hold me! You are doomed!"

And then an evil cackle. It was rather scary.

But that's life.

Cole spoke from wherever he was, since he was invisible. "YES WE WIN!" He appeared with his arms raised in victory, and then lowered himself and kissed the ground.

Everyone glared at him. He then realized why.

The light still shown brightly from Ember and Kai. We waited. It was horrible. What could be happening.

I guess that cute blond girl couldn't take anymore. The crowd gasped.

"Domonique!"Lloyd groaned, trying to stand. "Don't go in!" He was on his feet, limping toward her. She stood at the foot of the light.

"I need to try something! She's my sister!"

Jays half crazed scream echoed the air. "Your what?!"

Domonique, as Lloyd had addressed her, rushed forward with a scream into the light. "Ember!" But she never made it.

And I Dareth, will tell you why.

The light stopped shinning as soon as she stepped in it, tackled to the ground soon after by a concerned Famous Green Ninja. Or would it be water ninja now?

The crowd gasped.

Kai laid on the ground, but Ember was nowhere in sight.

Instead, it was Kai, only with half his spiky hair light blond white with green and blue tips, and two mismatching eyes. His one was normal, but his other was half blue and half green.

So pretty much the one side of the face was Kai, but the other was Embers colors.

He gasped, opening his eyes and staring at us. "Guys. What happened? Who are you?"

"Kai, it's us!" Nya rushed forward and burst into tears, throwing herself onto her brother, hugging him. Kai looked confused but hugged her back slowly, looking around at all of us.

"Who are you?"

Cole gasped. "Who are you?" Jay glared at the former earth ninja. You know, because thats now technically me.

I don't know though. I kinda like the hot air title. But maybe it's just me.

Anyway, I don't know why Kai was confused. I mean, enjoy the hot Nya on you while you can. At least, I would. And if I would, anyone would.

After all, I'm Dareth.

"Nya what about that personal contact stuff?" Jay wrung his hands, distressed over the matter that he couldn't comfort his girlfriend.

Domonique helped Lloyd limp up. He was leaning on her heavily and his breaths came in gasps. "My sister!" She studied the merged two. "I think I can help," she claimed. "Not with them, but," a tear slid down her cheek. "But with your guys confused powers."

"Really?" Jay asked. "You mean I won't have to be Nya touch deprived?"

"Woah," Cole backed up. "Maybe it's not a good thing. I mean, we would have a love sick Jay all over again.

"But Cole, would you rather have a love sick depressed Jay would couldn't touch Nya, or a happy delighted love sick Jay who wouldn't moan and groan about Nya all the time?" Zane asked.

"Good point there, buddy."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"Wait a second?" I argued. "Kai just betrayed you! How can you trust him now?" I pranced the walkway. "You're instantly opening up to him again. How do you know this Kai won't betray you again?"

"He did it for Ember!" Nya sniffles, still hugging a baffled Kai. His green and blue eye stared at me. It seemed to pierce my soul and I didn't like it.

"Wait, how do you know that?" Lloyd asked suspiciously.

"Green ninja knowledge."

"Oh."

"Ya. It sucks. I'm happy I'm not the green ninja."

"Hey! If you insult my power one more time I'll drown you."

Nya and Lloyd had a mini stare down. I, Dareth, broke the silence.

"And I will earthquake you all!"

Zane turned to Cole. "Is that even possible?"

"I don't think so." The earth ninja thought for a second. "But he could open the earth to eat them up, or to super slam them with his super strength."

Nya and Lloyd stopped glaring instantly.

The crowd began to disperse throughout this activity.

Jay turned to Domonique. "So, what can you do to help?"

DARETH THE NEWEST EARTH NINJA O-U-T.

Hey guys! awesome week. Wish I could tell you all what happened.

Questions that you have that want to be cleared up?

Ask here.

ALLOYDGAT0RS O-U-T!