Chapter 41: Mission Impossible.

Jays POV.

This is another mission. I am so not excited for this. Same old stuff, ya know.

"I get to go on a mission with Nya. I get to go on a mission with Nya. La la la la!" I cheered while flying down the Bounty's anchor toward the two twin towers. "With Nya! A mission! Just us!" I maybe was a little excited. "WITH NYA GUYS!"

"Shut it, Jay."

"After you, Cole! Man, someone is jealous! Just because she's amazing."

"Actually, I'm Lloyd."

"I so knew that."

"Mhmm."

"Don't doubt me!"

"I'm not!"

"Be jealous and die."

"Uh?"

I landed with a flip and stood the stance of fighting. Cole followed my position, but landed with his arms crossed. Nya, my love, I mean just Nya, landed next to me, catching my hand in hers.

Sigh. Have I told you how beautiful she is? Her gorgeous laugh seems to tinkle in my ears. I wonder if she has like a love potion or something, because I'm under her spell. Her laugh though...

"Hee haw, snort ha ha haw."

Nya?

Oh no, that was just Cole. He was laughing because I was under Nya's influence on how good she looked in a ninja suit, and was supposedly drooling.

Zane came next, landing with shurikens in each hand. His face was firm and fierce, yet calm and kind.

"My landing was the best," Cole bragged.

"I liked Nya's. It was like sky diving, and I have always wanted to go do that some day." I smiled at the black haired beautiful, perfect, smiling, girl. She giggled. My heart fluttered.

And then there's Lloyd.

Three flips, with a small shot of wind flying around us from the speed, he met the ground. He landed with his legs out and his fist smacking the cement, causing a tremor and a small crack flying through the roof of the one tower because of the force, not the earth power. His eyes flashed green as he smiled at us all, blowing a piece of hair out of his eyes. He snatched his two half swords and chopped the air in front of him, smirking his famous smile.

"Let's roll."

"I disagree," Zane told Cole to the face as Lloyd had flipped down through an opening in the roof. "Lloyd had the coolest entry."

"Whatever," Cole grumbled. "Beginners luck."

Lloyds head popped back up. "Hurry up!" he hissed.

Cole rolled his eyes and raced after Lloyd, going through the entrance from the roof, following his 'babysitter.'

Zane flipped down and went through a window.

Nya smiled at me.

She's so perfect. I think I might be in lo--

"Hey!" Cole hissed from the place he disappeared from. "Get a move on it, lover people's. We have a mission and don't delay!"

I growled at him and he gasped, quickly disappearing again.

"So, how are we going to get in?" Nya asked, putting her hand on her hip. "We can't go the same way as them since we are looking for Kai."