Chapter 24: Getting out of the Bucket, Getting out of the Wall.

Nya POV (btw, if u guys want someone's pacific POV, just comment and say who! :) )
"Don't even say it," I held up my hand the next morning. Jay had a bucket on his head, and was looking sheepishly.

"Oh, h-hi Nya," he stuttered, fumbling with the bucket on his head. "What's up?"

"Uh, why do you have a bucket on your head?" Ember wondered the obvious, coming up behind me. "And why the black eye?"

Kai growled at Lloyd, who sheepishly smiled and started scuffing his shoe on the wooden floor.

"Lloyd?" I asked.

He did a little chuckle and Kai shoved him forward. "I, uh, well, Jays kind of scary, and, uh..." He lowered his head and said it so quietly that I could barely hear. "I threw a flowerpot at him because I thought he was HWR.

"And his hair?"

He shuffled his feet again. "He was swapped."

"What?"

Ember started laughing and then took the bucket of Jays head. A white streak went through the middle of his normal reddish brown hair. I gasped, then narrowed my eyes and placed my hands on my hips.

"Jay," I said warningly.

"I didn't do it Nya! Honest!" My brother smirked from the corner and I wanted to smack him.

But I was too far away.

"Then what happened?"

Lloyd smiled sheepishly again, turning toward the kitchen, making his black streak visible for us all to see. "Well, you see..."

Zane walked out with a bucket on his head. Ember through her hands up and rolled her eyes, her long blond hair with blue and green tips waving. "Not you too!"

Zane blinked at us. "It wasn't my choice for the bucket. I suggested dye but Lloyd claimed it would take too long."

"And why dye it when it," Lloyd coughed, "looks so cool?"

Ember giggled but Kai shoved Lloyd into the wall. "It doesn't look cool, Lloydi-kins! It looks like a bird pooped on Jays head!"

"Kai!" Jay whined.

"And Zane's looks like the Great Devourer tried to eat him, but snagged a little piece of his hair. So, instead of eating him, he threw Zane aside and pooped on him."

"Kai!" I exclaimed. "Apologize!" I flipped the blond streak of my own hair back.

Lloyd laughed nervously and ran a hand through his hair. "It's kind of true, actually."

Ember, because of her reflexes, slapped Lloyd and shot to the other side of the room before he could figure out what was going on.

"You apologize too, Lloyd!"

"Okay," both boys moaned. "We're sorry."

Then they chuckled evilly in the corner and we made them apologize again. Jay looked like he was going to burst into tears, while Zane, I think, was tempted to throw his knife across the room at the 'great' Green Ninja and the 'undefeatable' Red Shogun.

After the whole discussion, we left to eat. Zane's food had burnt, so we just ordered Chinese.

The doorbell rang, and I shot out of my chair to the door, to get the food. But Kai tried to race me and I bumped into him. He flew across the room and collided with the wall, making a dent where he collided with it.

Woah.

"Ouch..." he moaned, getting up from his position, well, um, in the wall. "Sis, have you been training extra?"