Chapter 32: He Chose Her, Over His Dying Sister.

My dog. Randomly. Enjoy the chapter.

Lloyds POV.

He chose her over his dying sister.

I snapped out of my day dreaming once more, as Cole left for the food. We needed food, so we went shopping. Pretty everyday, right? Except this time, she's  gone. Her and I went shopping together once, earlier when she came. We got kicked out of my favorite store, The PlasticPants, but it was worth it. But now, every single thing I see I remember her.

"Hurry!" Kai's voice echoed the hall. "Nya says they need us now! Zane! Cole?!" We stampeded outside of the brick building to be met with maybe hundreds of guys, all with black hoods over their heads. They were identical. Clones of someone. HWR, is my guess.

I walked to the center square in the middle of the food court. Cole was buying a slice of cake and flirting with a lady who looked twice his age. I shook my head. At least he can get over everything quickly then again, he didn't really know her very well or have many great memories, like me. That tree is where I accidentally spilled the coffee on her shirt. And that table is where she sat down, after throwing down her heels that Nya made her wear, off.

And right where I am standing is where she laughed and pulled my black hair, saying that it outlined my face.

And now I'm standing here. Alone. I expected her to pop out and go, "hey Lloyd!"

But it never happened.  Instead, Kai placed his hand on my shoulder, his red bracelet glistening. Sensei insisted Kai wear it for some odd reason. The weird thing was that you needed a key to get it off, and Sensei had the key. But it was just like a normal bracelet. And it didn't seem to effect Kai in any way.

Sensei stayed back with Nya, which worried Kai a little, since his sister was going through a hard time. Well, we all are. I guess he wanted to be there for her.

"Ember!" Nya screamed from one side, being pulled away from her teammate by the minions. Ember struggled to get to the older girl, but was surrounded by six minions. We rushed forward to help, but were quickly blocked. Kai stumbled through miraculously, but turned around to help us. 

"Go Kai! " Jay screamed, eyeing Nya and Ember from behind the enemy. "They need help!" Cole and Zane were still nowhere close, and Jay and I fought with all we had. No more rage, just focus on the enemy. Kai rushed toward the separating girls.

"Kid, we're heading toward The PlasticPants. You coming?" His voice was scratched, which is normal for Kai usually, when he's excited or nervous. But since he's not either right now, my guess is it's from lack of sleep. Slowly though, we are getting over the shock and loss.

"Nah," I shrugged, turning and facing my friends. "Was kicked out of there last time and don't think they will let me back in." The store also brought back to many memories. Like the plastic model in the front of the store. I still have the image of her, in my mind, playfully kissing PlasticGuy's cheek.

"But Lloyd!" Cole exclaimed. "That's your favorite store! And I'm sure they will let you have one more chance to prove yourself. After all, your the Green Ninja."

"Oh!" I mocked. "The Great Green Ninja. All powerful. Well, he didn't do a good job protecting his friends now did he? No! Leave me alone."  I humphed and turned away.

Stupid tempers. I actually want to go in the store, but my stupid pride and memories had to get in the way.

"Kai!" Nya gasped from one of the choke holds that a minion had on her. "Help, Ember!"

Jay and I couldn't even see the reflex ninja, as minions were blocking our way and vision. Cole and Zane were still gone and I would be worried, if I wasn't in this situation. But by Kai's voice in his response, I could hear it wasn't good, our situation. Kai seemed to be between the two girls.

It was a choice.  A hard choice. And Kai had seconds. Seconds to make the choice of survival.

"Well, I say since Lloyd can't, we shouldn't," Zane concluded, breaking me out of my thoughts. Everyone agreed, except Jay, who didn't even nod. Or blink. He's just like a mummy or zombie, following us around and having no say in the matters. It's really weird and I hope he snaps out of it quickly.

"I don't know!" Kai freaked, whirling and looking between the two girls. The minions had gotten her onto the roof and were hanging her over the edge. Nya was being strangled and laid weakly on the ground in gasps, with a minions hands squeezing her neck.

If he chose Ember, Nya would die in gasps. If he chose Nya, Ember would have no one that too catch her.

Kai needed to pick.

Then he made the choice.

He chose her over his dying sister.

"Leave him alone," Zane concluded. "He needs a break."

I don't need anything. No break. No extra training lessons like Kai. No help, I can manage.

GREEN NINJA O-U-T.

Hope you enjoyed.

Question: what would you do in Kai's situation?

Alloydgat0rs :)