Chapter 38: Kai Solves The Weird Lloyd

Jays POV
If one thing is for sure, it's that Lloyd is a complete stupid head.

He called ME a SERVANT! Meanwhile, on the other side of me is Kai, that weirdo, who was called his BROTHER.

See the respect? I do not.

I guess I couldn't be his brother anyway, because I look way different. Im way hotter.

Shocking, eh?

Anyway, we all saw Lloyd and Dominique together. It was really cute, and I just have a feeling that Kai is sour about her because his hair was called ugly. She seems to be really nice.

Anyway, when Dominique said all that stuff about Lloyd being cute and whatever, I could literally feel the love at first sight. It was there people's.

"Really?" Lloyd exclaimed. "Well, I guess I am cute and funny." Then, the little Lloydy-kins puffed out his chest like a pufferfish.

Because ya know, they puff.

Dominique was smiling back at the green ninja. "Ya! Totally! Let's go see you butler and brother and your..."

I cut her off. "I'm not a servant!" I made myself puff up as well, because, ya know.

Pufferfishies are cool. And because I was the hotter pufferfish.

Zane, deepened in misery, said, "I am not welcomed. I am a nobody." Yet, I could see him perk up at the beautiful young love happening right in front of our eyes.

Ah. Young love.

Lloyd obviously didn't want her to come toward us. "Heh....no!" We all flinched and he continued, making us all hate him more and like the girl. She wasn't actually that bad! She looked pretty and seemed funny, and yet, somehow and someway, Kai seemed to hated her guts.

Lloyd continued. "They're strange and...uh.... Different! Ya, especially the blue one."

ME!? I was the hottest. How come they don't see it?

Kai raged. "Who does he think he is?" Kai's bracelet sparked and started glowing rather weirdly, but I seemed to be the only one to notice it.

Everyone else was focused on the couple.

I'm probably just imagining it, but it looks like Kai's bracelet is glowing red, the more mad he gets.

Whatever.

Dominique came up to us. "Hey! I'm Dom. Who are you?"

"He's a twerp!" I sputtered madly.

"Nobody. Nobody knows me." I think you can guess who said that.

Lloyd took the maiden by her arm and started physically dragging her away from us. "See what I mean? Weird."

Kai moaned and looked toward the rest of us. "And this is all because she was wearing a shade of green!?"

Dom turned toward the beloved ninja. The ninja of death. The ninja whose going to die.

The green ninja.

"So, what do you want to do?" she asked.

"NOTHING!" I hollered.

"NOOO...Lloyd...nobody."

Zane.

Lloyd stuttered, thinking of an excuse, that little dragon poop collector. "Well...I'm busy hanging out with my friends- I mean SERVANTS right now, but maybe give me your number?"

"SERVANTS?!" Kai roared. "I WAS YOUR BROTHER!"

Dom didn't hear this outrage and just gave Lloyd her number. "My number is 111-5551."

I went into panic mode. "Lloyd! Stop! This was just a dare!" I really didn't want to get innocent Dom's number if Lloyd was going to always act this way around her.

Lloyd didn't notice and took her number. "Thanks! Bye!" Then, he headed toward us, leaving Dom, heading to her bakery. I'm surprised Cole didn't follow, that cake lover dummy.

Kai did us all a relief. He snatched the number and ripped it in teeny tiny pieces, and then threw them in the garbage can. That solves the weird Lloyd.

"No!" Lloyd moaned. I smiled. No more Dom, no more weird Lloyd.

But as this incident ended, we got a call, going through the supposedly 'nobody' ninja, from Nya.

"Guys!" she cheered. "We got great news!"

We all gathered around.

"Ember might not be dead!"

NYA LOVER NINJA O-U-T.

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING LAST WEEK!! We went camping for Memorial Day (a U.S.A national day)

There might be an update tonight :) if not, there will be one coming this week because I feel bad not updating last week. :)

Question
Dom isn't that bad, is she? Get used to her, she will be back.

I personally really like her. But with her and Ember....poor Lloyd.

And even more poor Lloyd later on. I have a awesome idea. Involving Dom, Ember, and Kai. *evil cackle.*

But not a love triangle. I hate those.

Anyway, I had a really hard time thinking of a chapter name.
ALLOYDGAT0RS O-U-T.

P.s. One more question sorry:)

I need a really cool superhero name that I can use in my book (it's not on wattpad yet)

It can be about anything.