Chapter 31: Everyones Falling Apart.

Coles POV

Several weeks went by since the attack on Jays job interview place. Lloyd is literally falling apart, natural weird eyes worried and fully of exhaustion because of his sleepless nights. I can't remember the last time Nya laughed or giggled, or even smiled. Jay hasn't talked in twelve days. Kai never left his room in all that time, except for training and to visit her grave twice. He thinks that it's all his fault.  Zane turned off his emotions and is literally a robot now. He hasn't even fixed his face since the battle.

I'm trying to keep everyone together, but it's hard. There's no more teasing about Kai's weight in training, since Sensei personally trains him now, no more laughing at Jays endless rambles or confusing Zane at the dinner table, or playing video games with Lloyd, who always looses. The house seems cursed by silence, since no one really talks unless there's a reason. And even if there is, Jay still doesn't talk.

The funeral was the day after she died. I have never seen Lloyd so sad in my whole life. He hasn't cried yet, or even broken down.

When the minions attacked three days after, attacking when we were visiting her grave, on day three without her, Kai lost it. He went into anger mode and burnt down the entire forest around us with one fist pound into a tree. It was literally a fire bomb. 

Luckily, we were all on the bounty and above, the whole sight just waiting for him to join us, since the battle has ended.

The entire area under us exploded and a ringlet of raging hot fire erupted and swallowed everything in its way. Kai, of course, is immune to fire, even though sometimes he freaks and forgets that he is. (The incident with Skylar.)

It was a good thing he's immune because in his rage, his whole body was flaming so hot, that when we went back to pick him up, we had to wait for three hours for him to cool.

Sensei was rather frightened, even though he didn't admit it, of the incident and now him and Kai do personal training in his room. So Kai isn't allowed to train with us anymore. That makes things even worse.

And because of that incident, her grave was gone. Lloyd created a new stone, placing it by the statue of Zane, and also carved her name in the Bounty's wood on the deck, in the training course.

Nya was devastated, being close to her since she was the only other girl ninja. She used to sleep by Kai at night, feeling safer there then with Jay, since he isn't talking anymore. But since that incident, she hasn't even talked to Kai and has fear in her eyes when he stumbles exhaustedly into the room. I think that drags Kai down even more, that his sister had to witness him like that and that she's now scared of him.

Jay is silent, which is making everything seem more real. Usually he's all blabbering and ranting, which makes the situation seem better than it is. But now, he won't even stutter when Nya walks by. He trains as hard as ever, but it doesn't make up for his talking. I know it's surprising, but I actually miss his rambles.

Too bad I have earth element. I would do anything for time element now.

Zane's face is still off, which is bring back memories. I tried to get him to fix it, but he refuses, and Jay won't even go near it. Zane walks uselessly though the house now.  He cooks every meal, but they still seem tasteless and empty.

We are a mess.

And I don't know how we are going to change from this incident. But I do know one thing.

We need help.

EARTH NINJA O-U-T

Sorry it's short :(