Chapter 37: The Cover Up, Dummy Made.

Cole's POV

I came back in time to hear the girl, Dominique, the one in green, claim Kai's hair is ugly. I chuckled to myself as I shoved the last of my cake in my mouth, before crouching behind the bushes by the rest of the ninja, beside Lloyd, who were hiding so well in the bushes, and who would never be seen.

Or so they thought.

I feel like this girl is something, saying that Kai's hair is ugly. We need to keep her around.

Lloyd tried to smooth things out, knowing that if he didn't, Kai would blow up and probably set the girl on fire. "Him? He's-uh-he's my....uh....brother, and the one in the blue is my...uh....servant? And the one in the black is my butler, and the white one, well, heh, I don't know who he is."

We all watched the scene unfold, wide eyed.

Especially Kai, who looks like he could rip someone's head off. I pushed Jay a little closer and went between the blue guy and Zane. I didn't want my head off. If Kai tore Jays off, at least we would get his money.

"Cool!" Dominique exclaimed. "But tell your bro, that I hate his hair."

Wow. Ouch. I looked over at Kai, who's in full out rage, his face turning red to purple.

"Oh," the girl continued, as if she didn't insult us enough. "And your servant, he's ugly. And your butler?" I clenched my fists, ready to take the insult like a man. "I like his hair." Yay! My hair is great! I fluffed it up a little, trying to ignore Kai's glares from across another bush.

Okay, I didn't ignore them. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Oh, and the other dude, I like his clothes." 

We all turned to look at Zane, standing there in skinny jeans, a plaid shirt, and a baseball cap, backwards. "Sup, bro?" He stepped forward with his cowboy boots on.

Joking. He was in the normal ninja GI, which made us, well me, wonder why she liked his clothes more than ours. Maybe because it was white? Well, mine was a cool black, and Jay had a blue one, which I guess isn't that awesome, but Kai did have a cool fiery red. Or should I say hot? Maybe white was her favorite color? Then why is she wearing a greenish shirt?!

Jay had enough of this foolish game and insults, and sputtering, got to his feet and stood proudly and boldly. You know, Jay style. Chest out, stomach in.

"No! Wait a minute miss!" Jay tried to correct what was happening. "The person you are talking to is Lloyd the green ninja, and I am Jay, the blue ninja." He puffed his chest out a little more, and kept going. "And there is Kai, the red ninja and..."

He never finished. Zane tugged his sleeve. "Yes Jay, I'm sure she gets the point."

Dominique turned wide eyed back to Lloyd, who started stuttering, trying to make up excuses about what was happening. I'm not sure why he didn't tell her the truth. I mean, we aren't that weird and horrible! Sure, Kai once spray painted Sensei's chair, and Lloyd did get glued  to  the wall with Nya, and Jay maybe got stuck behind a couch once or twice. Zane's face also melted at the beach one time, and I am a ghost who likes cake.

I mean, that's normal though, right?

Everyone knows someone who goes crazy with clothes rack as well.

Anyway, back to the point. Lloyd, the fail of a green ninja (okay fine, I'm jealous but whatever) laughed nervously. "Ignore those weirdo's. They don't know what they are talking about."

And if that wasn't insulted enough, he started doing his stupid nervous laugh thing. "Heh heh heh."

Kai spoke through his teeth. "Who else is starting to hate is girl?"

I smiled. "She likes my hair!"

"Come on Lloyd!" the Lightning ninja cheered.

Zane looked insulted. "He doesn't know me?"

Dominique freaked. "Oh. My. Word!  YOU'RE THE GREEN NINJA?! Can I have your autograph!?"

Lloyd instantly shrunk back, frowning. "No! I want someone who likes me for me, not because I wear green."

He forgot the part about him being really powerful, famous, and having lots of awesome saving-the-world-jobs.

Kai spoke up. "Well, that's why I like the kid! Because of green!..." Everyone frowned and he looked sheepishly. "Okay....maybe not." And then, he ran his hand through his hair, a sign he's nervous.

Dominique looked Lloyd in the eyes. "I like you. You're cute that's why, and I like your sense of humor."

Did that make sense? No.

Did we fall for it? No.

Did Lloyd?

That little dummy.

"Phfft!" Jay sprayed. "Humor? CUTE?!" I agree with Jay the Toad on this one.

Zane still was depressed about his un-acknowledgment from Lloyd. "I am not noticed by Lloyd."

Kai decided to give some  great advice to the kid. Kai's advice was always the best. "Don't fall for her innocent act, kid!"

But, like I said before about that little dummy, was that yes. He fell for it.

EARTH NINJA O-U-T

Hey guys! Finished my busy week! It really flew by fast! Science test on Tuesday and a unit on Wednesday. .

I don't like science.

What's your worst subject?

Alloydgat0rs out.