Chapter 47: A System Overload

Zane's POV

Dareth cackled. "I have the power! Thank you, Great Crocodile!" He then went on, proceeding to kiss the floor. I never get why people would do that. I mean, we walked on that! Think of all the germs!

The earthquaked again, causing HWR to fall back into Embers arms, Jay quickly yanking Lloyd back to the deck with Coles help.

"Master! Speak to me!" one of my old comrades cried. Ember tried to support his weight.

HWR stood up. "I'm fine, stupid. Let me go!" He shook off Embers hands and turned to face the rest of us. "Well, this is a set back," he snarled, rubbing his hands together. "But I'm sure that idiot doesn't know how to use the power!"

Dareth screamed as the evil person ran toward him. "Help,  Great Crocodile!"

"Dareth!" I try to pry his hands off me as he cowered behind me. "I'm not the Great Crocodile!"

Nya yelled toward the brown ninja. "Do another earthquake or something!"

I got a punch in the face, and I thought at first it was Domonique shrieking. Turns out, it was the former hot air ninja. "Don't kill me!"

I watched as HWR left me be and took out a sword, swiping by Dareth, who managed to dodge the swipe that would have taken off his head. HWR was going after the only threat at the time.

Wait. Dareth, a threat? Isn't he the one screaming and trying to make another earthquake with the help of the Great Crocodile?

I gasped as the evil master pinned the brown ninja on the corner. He swung his blade. "No!" I screamed, thrusting out my hands. Lightning sizzled and cackled, jumping from my hands toward HWR's sword, zapping it off the edge.

The crowd gasped and oohed.

"How did they do that?"

"It's like a power switch!"

"Hey!" Jay raged. "That's my lightning! Give it back!" he narrowed his eyes at me. "How did you take it?"

"I didn't!" I panicked. "Help!" The lightning shocked my systems. "How do I make it stop?" The lightning was out of control, making my vision change from black, to white, to nothing? "I can't see!"

Where was my nice, cool, calm ice that was easy to use? This lightning was like Jay after eating too much cotton candy.

Lloyd coughed. "Jay! Tell him how to shut off your powers!"

"I'm not sure," Jay admitted. "I usually just feel it settle into my feet and into the ground."

I tried to move toward the voice, but I couldn't see. My systems overloaded and my arm didn't move.

"Poor little ninja," cackled HWR. "Confused by these new powers? I am too. It's a set back, I'll admit." He laughed evilly. "But it still won't stop me."

Everything went black and I hit the floor.

"Where's the Great Crocodile when you need him?"

ICE NINJA O-U-T.

Just a short chapter. Another coming in the Lloyd blog 2 hopefully! Check it out!

Comment and ask questions please! :)

ALLOYDGAT0RS O-U-T!