List of Characters

Lavinia Carter- protagonist of the story. Also called Livvy. Has no luck with god. Shares a rocky relationship with her mother and sister. Hates being the centre of a attention. Sarcastic and swears when angry or sick. Suffers from severe PMS when aunty flow visits. Hates playboys and jerks.

Virginia Carter- mother of the female protagonist. A charming and sophisticated socialite with less than pure motives. Suffers from severe runaway bride complex. Also very shallow and money minded. Hates losing in anything. Manipulative and scheming.

Felicity Carter- sister of the female protagonist. Very ambitious and sophisticated. In love with Ronald Dwight ( her fiancé ) . Works in Mitchell and Markitts as lawyer. Wants to become senior partner. Darling of high society. Very possessive about her things. Temper problems and can have meltdowns if provoked.

Ronald Dwight- fiancé of Felicity Carter. Belongs to a distinguished family. Also a lawyer in Mitchell and Markitts. Also plans on becoming senior partner. Not good with names. Very insistent and stubborn.

Blaine Knight- father of Lavinia Carter. Emmy nominated and award winning scriptwriter for many shows. Has a very active imagination. Also behaves like a teenage boy high on weed. Gets into plenty of awkward situations. Genious in devising solutions and escape plans. Loves to irritate Virginia Carter and calls her Peggy. Also finds humor in impossible situations.

Alexander Seymour- male protagonist of the story. Ambitious and go-getter. Has a very good sense of humor. Again very possessive. Businessman extraordinaire. Charming and very good flirt. Misunderstood very easily. Hates shallow people. Plans excessively and needs to relax. In a relationship with Lavinia Carter.