Champagne, Karaoke And Costume Party

"Where the hell did you keep the ring Blaine?" I could hear Alex growling out in anger.

"A little busy here! Seriously you're my best man. The least you could do is search for the ring Alex. I can't exactly get fitted for my suit and search for the ring. Be useful for once. "

" That's it! I'm going to kill you! "

" Oh come on guys! Stop fighting! Hey Seamus and Adrian will help in finding the ring. Right men? " For the first and the last time I'm surprised that Levi was being the smart one.

" Oh yeah! Finding lost rings is in my resume under special skills. " Adrian retorted.

" No need for sarcasm! Find the ring! How am I supposed to get married? And seriously as my groomsmen you all have the responsibility to see my wedding through without a hitch. "

" Oh kill me now! " That was Alex.

" What a joyful afternoon this is going to be!" Seamus intoned in a droll tone.

"Why did I agree to this? " Adrian sighed.

" Let's get a move on muchachos. We have a lot of ground to cover! " And that was Levi trying to be the cheerleader.

***

" So what's going on there? " Cady asked.

" Why don't you listen and tell me? " I played the recording of my secret spying on the boys.

" Wait for me! I wanna listen too! " Ruby shouted from the dressing room.

" I am pretty sure Levi must be bored! " Sophia Chang, Levi's girlfriend said.

" Come on then! Gather round folks! "

***

After two bottles of champagne and one carton of juice (for Laura), we were all on the floor groaning and wiping off tears of laughter.

" Seriously this is how they planned to spend the bachelor party? The epic bachelor party? Searching for the wedding ring? All this 'guys need alone time' crap to end up like that? " Cady was literally rolling on the floor and dying of laughter.

" I know! And I am pretty sure they're not going to find the ring. " Ruby said after gulping down her champagne.

" Why? "

" Because I gave it to Mami for safekeeping."

"So basically they're gonna spend the night looking for a ring which they think is lost but is actually safe? "

" Yup! "

" Oh I love you! It's so devious. But what if one of them goes to Mami and asks about the ring?"

"She is on our side. She'll deny any involvement or having the ring. " Laura answered.

" Excuse me for asking since I am clearly new at this. But why did you do this? " Sophia asked politely.

" Oh sweetie it's revenge from all of us from excluding us from their sausage fest. "Ruby informed.

" Oh then I agree. It's devious and perfect punishment for them. " Something tells me Sophia is gonna fit like a glove in our group.

" Personally them men deserve this and all that we dish out. Who are they to exclude us from their party? We exclude them from our party! " Rhonda turns even more sassy when she's drunk.