Sexcapades

Clearly Ronald and my mother expected difficulties in getting me to go along with them. So they brought backup. While my parents argued, Ronald had contacted his Grandfather.

Senator Macladden, Senator Mcdonald and the Dwights were in the house. And they brought guests too!(Sarcasm) There were some bulky gentlemen and an huge old guy who reminded me of Hagrid because of his height.

"So what's the problem son? Why did you insist on bringing me to Greece? " Oh so you decided to gatecrash a wedding without knowing the reason why you were doing it in the first place. He seriously has a lot of faith in Ronald.

" I am sorry Grandfather but it seems we were too late. She just got married. "

" And whose fault is that? Can you ever do anything without my help? How are you going to be responsible as a Senator when you aren't responsible enough as my Grandson? " Didn't even pull back any punches there. Must be sad to have a disappointment as a grandson. I sympathise with him. Since I have a constant disappointment in my life in the form of my mother.

" Yeah Yeah handle your family dramas somewhere else. Let me get married. And take away this bitch while you're leaving! " My father rudely pointed out my mother and made 'Shoo away' motions with his hands.

" How dare you talk to me like this? Do you know who I am? " Senator Macladden questioned my father. He seemed to think it would intimidate my father. He didn't know my father very well.

" Do I look like I give a shit? As far as I know you, your dumb grandson and that botoxed bitch are ruining my wedding. So either show yourself out or I do it for you. Don't let the door hit you on the way out! "

" Mr Knight do you understand the amount of trouble you're inviting by being rude to us? " Senator Mcdonald asked in a threatening tone.

" Did you understand the amount of trouble you were inviting by sleeping with that walking talking STD dispenser? "

" I have never had an STD! Don't you dare accuse me Blaine! "

" It doesn't say so in your medical records. In fact it says you had something that starts with C and ends with A. Care to guess? "

" Omg mom you had Chlamydia? Really? "

" I am so disappointed in you Virginia. You should be ashamed of yourself. You aren't even married and you had relations. " Mami was old fashioned. You can imagine the shock.

" Ooh aunt Peggy even I haven't got that and I was a man whore before I met my girlfriend. "

" I am not surprised at all. It was kinda expected with you being a cougar and all. "

" What is a Cougar? " Mami asked innocently.

Before I could explain it to her gently, my tactless cousin decided to just smack my old fashioned grandmother with the truth.

" It's really simple Mami. Cougar is an older woman who has sex with younger men. Livvy is right. I'm not surprised by the Chlamydia too. "

If it were possible in real life, Mami would have resembled a fish out of water. But since this is reality, she looked shell-shocked (this was not a pun). Her eyes were wide and she paled. Sex before marriage was sacrilegious to her. Sex with younger men was devil worship in her eyes.

"VIRGINIA CARTER! WHAT IS THIS I HEAR ABOUT YOU HAVING RELATIONS WITH YOUNG MEN? "

" They're lying mom! It's not true. I would never do that. "

" I have proof Peggy. Don't lie. Mami if you don't believe me, I can show you the pictures and footage from her various trysts . "

" Is that why you are so hell bent on getting Livvy married to Ronald? Is he one of your men? "

" No I never had sex with Miss Carter. Infact I am a virgin ! " Ronald blurted out red-faced.

" Liar! I know for a fact that Felicity lost her virginity to you during her third year. And don't forget my bedroom was next to hers. I heard all your bedroom activities crystal clear through the walls. "

" It wasn't me! "

" It wasn't you? Are you sure? So you mean to say those obnoxious moans that I heard in her whiny voice going 'Yes Ronnie', 'Give it to me Ronnie! ' etc were products of my overactive imagination?"

"Yes... I mean no... I mean... It wasn't me. I wasn't the one in her bedroom. "

" Excuse me if I find that a little hard to believe. "

" I am not lying. Please believe me that wasn't me! "

" Yeah who else will she call Ronnie? Ronald shortened is Ronnie. "

" My pet name is not Ronnie, it's Aldie !"

"Aldie ? That's your nickname? "

" Yeah but only my mom calls me that. In all the time I spent with your sister she has never called me anything other than Ronald. "

" Does that mean she had sex with your twin brother? "

" No sweetie it just means she had sex with the driver. " My father pointed out.

" Lies! Felicity will never do that and besides we do not have anyone called Ronnie as our employee. "

" Very true Peggy. You don't but Ronald has a driver called Ronnie, don't you? He drives your Mercedes if I am not wrong? "

Ronald looked confused before the light bulb in his head switched on and his expression turned to horror. Clearly my father wasn't lying. And he knew it.

" Do any of your daughters have any good qualities? Are all of them spoiled goods that you insist on passing off to us?" Mrs Dwight questioned my mother angrily. "Enough is enough. I've had it. Ronald you're not marrying into this disgraceful family. We are leaving. I'll find a better girl for you."

"No one leaves before I sat so. " Senator Macladden growled." He will get married and he will marry that chit. " He pointed towards me.

" I am really sorry to inform you but this chit here is my wife. My lawfully wedded wife whom I married in this very church in front of these guests and the press as witnesses. You should listen to Mrs Dwight and find another girl. " My oh so possessive husband claimed with his arms around my waist.

" Don't be so happy that you deceived us kid. Accidents do happen and circumstances change. "

" Yes they do but it won't happen. Because you would be languishing in jail before you even think of harming me. So be smart, tuck your tails between your leg and go away. " Alex said confidently.

" Or what boy? What can you do? "

" Said the sheep to the big bad wolf. And we know who survives don't we? I am warning you. Heed it or else you'll regret it."

I don't know the source of this alpha male confidence in Alex but it sure seemed like he had everything under control. And that I need not worry about anything. But love does crazy things to a person. You worry even when you know everything's alright. It makes you paranoid and frantic. Because you care.

Despite my trust in his abilities, I couldn't stop myself from worrying. He is my biggest strength and my biggest weakness too. I love him. And when you love someone, you keep their safety and wellbeing above yours. That's what I did when Senator Macladden and hid goons pointed their guns at my husband. I stepped in front of him.