The Secret Comes Out

Given the awkward way I had discovered my sister's sensuality, I was pretty sure nothing could have topped anything after that. I mean snooping on your half naked making out sister was bad enough for me. It was traumatic to see my sister's rack on display for my naked eyes. Another chick playing with them was the stuff that drives people to therapy.

So when Alex came back from Haiti and took me out to dinner, I was pretty much itching for his presence to chase away the horror of the memory of my sister's titties bouncing around in my brain. Needless to say he got a pretty enthusiastic welcome from me.

After dinner we were strolling around the park and I was getting antsy. I was never good at keeping secrets. And this was one I rather not keep at all. I become like Sheldon when I have to hide someone's secret. I am a pro at hiding my own. But turn into a fidgety awkward mess when confronted with keeping other people's secrets. So I kept twisting my fingers, shuffling my shoulders and falling around a time or two before Alex decided to interrupt my panic session.

"Okay enough is enough. You are worrying me. What's wrong with you? You are about as shifty as a thief at a bank. This is the third time I have to rescue your face from kissing the ground. What happened? "

" Nothing I am fine. Probably didn't sleep at night. "

" Don't bother lying. You suck at it. Spit it out already. I won't let you go before you do. And trust me I have nothing to do for tomorrow. "

I mean how do you share something like this with your new boyfriend. I mean it was easy with Levi because he's my cousin and he understands. But Alex was new to my family drama and he already had enough to deal with. Was it really worth it burdening him with this one?

"It's fine Alex. Nothing's bothering me. I am just distracted. Don't worry about it. I'll be fine. " I tried to downplay it but he wasn't buying it.

" Bullshit. Are you telling me or we going to stay here for the rest of the night? Because I don't mind either way. "

Damn stubborn asshole. Won't let this go without a fight. And I really didn't want to fight him over this. Maybe he really might be able to help. I mean he's done it so many times. And he is my boyfriend. I can share this with him. Right? But the question is how do I tell him without coming across as a pervert?

"Okay I need you to keep an open mind. And trust me this was the worst thing I have had to do in my entire life. I think I wouldn't do anything like this normally but under the circumstances it was necessary. And trust me on this I don't do this on a daily basis. " He just nodded at me. Okay here goes nothing. I took out my cell phone and showed him the video.

Alex's reaction was by far the most interesting. He saw the video, looked at me incredously and then concentrated on the video. After a few seconds he handed my phone back to me. And then he laughed. He freaking laughed.

"I am not gonna ask how you came by that because I am guessing it's traumatic enough for you. But this was your big secret? You scared me with the way you were acting. I mean I thought it was something bigger like you making out with Ronald or something. But this is... phew..... I am relieved. "

" So you don't think I am a weirdo for spying on my sister?"

" I know you okay. I know if it would have been possible you would have washed your eyes out with soap after that. And even if you were one, I wouldn't mind. "

" So I was freaking out over nothing? Because I honestly didn't know how to share this with you without coming across as a pervert. And it has kept me up all night. Also the image of my sister's naked breasts featured in too many nightmares of mine. "

" So is this the reason for you asking for Adrian's number? " When I nodded he just smiled." Well you have to admit though this is certainly a surprising turn of events. I mean from what you've told me about your sister this certainly isn't normal for her. Raises many questions though. Has Adrian reported back to you? "

" No but he did say he would call as soon as he finds anything to support our theory. "

" 'Our theory'? Who else knows about this? "

" Well since you weren't here and I couldn't possibly share this with Mami and Papi, I was left with no choice but to tell it to Levi. Trust me I was bursting and had to tell it to someone. Levi came up with this theory that it was possible that she had been faking a relationship with Ronald while carrying on one with the woman in the video. And maybe Ronald found out and decided to go after me. "

" He does have a point. But it could be a recent thing too. I mean maybe after Ronald she's sworn off men and decided to turn Lesbian. It happens you know. "

" But do you really think my straight-laced sister would leave her old habits in a jiffy to turn into this wild kinky 'making out in trial rooms' kind of woman in such a quick time? I understand rebounds are supposed to be good but good enough to make you forget a lifetime of habits? "

" Well we can't prove anything until Adrian reports back with some positive news. Tell me how was your first spying mission? I mean looking at the video for the first time made me think you were into porn and when I saw your sister.... Well it was awkward enough seeing it on phone. "

" Please I couldn't believe my eyes. And when I could, all I could think of was I want to get the hell out of here. But then I decided to take some proof in case something came out of it. But it was horrifying to watch my own sister making out with anyone let alone a woman. I think I wanted to puke. And as soon as I was distracted Levi started going on about my sister's breasts and how amazing they were. And it brought back that disgusting visual back to my mind. I mean I don't want to know what she does in the bedroom and here I managed to get gallery seats to the whole show. How am I ever going to face her again without her naked chest flashing in front of my eyes? "

" I wish I could help you but I have never been in a situation like this. And they don't exactly teach you this stuff in any school or college. Just avoid her for now I guess. "

" Easy for you to say. I am pretty sure she's gonna follow Ronald who's going to follow me."

" Yeah then maybe I should stick close to you. So I could distract you if that visual comes into your mind again. What do you say? Want me to distract you? "

Well you and I both know I can't concentrate on anything when Alex kisses me. And he does have a way of involving me into nonsensical conversations. Maybe it could work.

" You'll do that for me? Won't it be too much trouble? "

" Darling I have been in trouble since the first time I laid eyes on you. This would be my pleasure. "

If I was the type I would have swooned. But since I am not I settled for blushing to the tip of my toes.

" Well if it isn't too much trouble for you I would very much like it if you would distract me. Lord knows distractions are needed. "

" Your wish is my command. I shall distract you so much that you wouldn't be able to focus on anything but me. "

'Ooh la la! Is it just me or did it just get hot in here? Girl you have to kiss that fine boy or I will!' Inner cookie demanded in her sultry voice. Who am I to deny my inner self. Plus he kind of deserved to be kissed after being so sweet and charming.