Nicknames

Here's a short preference while I think of some bigger ones. Enjoy! You'll get why I added the picture of Clint and a pigeon when you get to him 😂

Tony
He calls you Honey, because he thinks your sweet and it just kind of fits with you and your personality.

You call him Baby, because it's the first thing that came into your head and, let's be honest, Tony can be a bit of a baby sometimes.

Steve
He calls you Sweetheart, him being from around the 30's, he doesn't really like all the new 'names' and stuck with his roots.

You call him Babe, because, you know, why not?

Thor
He calls you Princess, because he thinks that you should be treated like one.

You call him Blondie, because of his lovely locks and also, his favourite food(apart from Poptarts obviously) was Ben and Jerrys Blondie Brownie Core ice cream, so that's what you decided.

Clint
He calls you LittleBird, because your so small and your cute like a little bird and he's the big Hawk, duhhhhhh.

You call him Pigeon when your in a jokey mood, because his resting face makes him look like one. But normally, you would just call him Clint or Bighawk.

Natasha
She calls you Tiger, because you could be really aggressive when your in a bad mood, or she uses it to seduce you ;)

You call her Sweetie. on the outside she says she hates it and thinks it's 'babyish' and it will ruin her reputation but you know on the inside she's a softie and loves it when you call it.

Pietro
He calls you Babygirl. It sounds soooo good in his Russian accent ;)

You call him Speedster or Speedy. He likes it when you talk about his powers and when you call him Speedy because it boosts his ego, maybe sometimes a bit too far.

Wanda
She calls you Beautiful, because that's exactly what you are.

You call her Darling. You got the name from Watching the British Sherlock, so you called her Darling because of their accents. And she really is a Darling.

Bucky
He calls you Doll, something he used to call the girls when flirting with them in the 40's. when he calls you it, it means something, not just empty flirting. 

You call him Buck, because it's just simple and both of you like it anyway.