Meeting the other Avengers

What happens and how you meet the other Avengers! Sorry I got a bit carried away with Clint's and Pietro's hahaha

Tony
Since you were his assistant, you worked in the Avengers tower, so you would see them walk by every so often but you never spoke to them. And Tony being Tony, he couldn't wait to show you off to all of them.

"But Tonyyy," you whined. He wanted to introduce you to his Avenger friends, seeing as they were all in the same building at the same time for once.

"But nothing, (Y/N), you've introduced me to your friends, why can I do the same for you?" Tony asked, giving you puppy dog eyes. He new you couldn't resist when he done that.

"Fine. But what's so special about me that they'll find interesting anyway?" You huffed. "It's not like I have any type of superpower or can kill 5 robots all at once."

"Your smile, your laugh, your personality, everything about you is special and they will love you, honey, trust me." Tony said, kissing your forehead.

"Okay," you replied uneasily, as you grabbed hold of his hand and walked to the elevator to meet the Avengers.

--/\--

When you arrived in the lounge, everyone was talking and laughing really loud, not noticing Tony and you had came in.

"Everyone, I would like you to meet my girlfriend, (Y/N)." Tony shouted, which caught everyone's attention. They turned around to face you, smiling and making you feel welcome immediately.

"Hi (Y/N), I'm Steve," said a guy with blond hair, he must have been Captain America. He held out his hand and you shook it. He gave you a warm smile and you new you were going to get along. Everybody introduced themselves, some shaking your hand while some came up to hug you and invited you to join their conversation.
Tony was watching you from the sofa, with a smile on his face as you immersed your self into their lives.
You felt like you were at home and you had known these people all your life and you couldn't wait to get closer.

Steve
You didn't want your relationship with Steve to be known, not just yet anyway, but Steve was eager to introduce you to his friends. You already knew Bucky, for obvious reasons. After about 2 months, and a ton of begging from Steve, you agreed, thinking it was time you met his friends.

You had never been in the avengers tower and Steve would only come round to your apartment. As you walked through the entrance, a voice started talking with an English accent, but you couldn't tell where it was coming from.

"Good morning Steve and welcome to your new friend,"
You jumped and and looked up at Steve you was looking at you and smiling.

"Good morning J, where's everyone to?" Steve asked as he wrapped an arm around your waist.

"They are all in the kitchen sir," the voice replied.

"Thanks JARVIS."

"No problem sir."

--/\--

"Who was that?" You asked as the elevator doors closed.

"He's called JARVIS, his artificial intelligence. He helps around the Tower and basically controls everything. Tony invented him. He also probably told Tony and the others that we're coming up." Steve replied. The elevator doors opened and you stepped out to find people at the table eating breakfast whilst watching TV.

"I can hear the lift coming up, probably Steve and his 'mysterious friend' "shouted Tony, joking around. JARVIS had obviously told him.

Tony turned around and his mouth dropped when he saw you hugging Steve.