Their favourite hairstyle on you

A/N: I haven't been uploading much because I'm focusing on my 'Christmas Day' preference, and it takes up a lot of my time, but I'm excited for you all to read it!! I stole this preference idea from @Yavanna80 , I'm sorry.... Anyways enjoy!

Tony
The infamous messy bun. You used to wear your hair in a tight, neat bun for work, but Tony thought it looked too formal and preferred it when it was a little messy, so you mixed it up and now the both of you love messy buns.

Steve
Steve was used to hair being tight, curled and everything pristine, so when you wore your hair in any hairdo that was the opposite to the 40s, Steve loved it. He missed the old days, but the sight of new and intriguing hairstyles fascinated him, and he loved it when you left it so it was in loose curls or when you plaited it in a fishtail braid.

Thor
You loved to watch hairstyle videos and tried out a different hairstyle at least twice a week. Out of all the ones you had recreated, Thor loved the Milkmaid braid and whenever you couldn't think of a new hairstyle to try out, you always opted for that one. Most of the time you pulled little pieces of hair out of it, so it didn't look as neat and it helped frame your face better.

Clint
Like most women working for S.H.I.E.L.D, you had to where  your hair in a formal ponytail, or cut it short. You however, didn't care about the rules and left it how it was, your hair grazing the small of you back since it was so long. When you got bored in meetings and mission debriefs, you added in small plaits and didn't even realise until Clint pointed it out when you went to go and find him. Clint thought the plaits were cute and different and he liked un-braiding them when you was back in your apartment.

Natasha
Your hair was reasonably short, the reason being that it was easier to work with, and for missions. Natasha liked it when you wore it in French plaits on on each side of your head and whenever you had time, you would braid Natasha's as well. Even if she moaned she didn't like plaits on herself, inside you knew she secretly loved matching with you.

Pietro
Most of the time, you had your hair in a tight ponytail for working out, and only took it down when you was getting ready for sleep. So, whenever you wore your hair down, wether it be in a braid or just curled, Pietro loved to see your hair differently.

Wanda
Wanda preferred your hair when it was straightened, but you liked it when it was in its natural loose curls. Whenever you straightened it, normally for special occasions, Wanda would tell you how much she loved it and that you should wear it like that everyday. Sometimes, you straightened it to surprise her.

Bucky
Most of the time you wore you hair half-up, half-down; it helped keep hair out of your face but you also liked that your hair was down as well. Bucky got used to you wearing your hair like that, and soon he came to love it. He liked to run his fingers through it, and it helped him calm down when he was feeling stressed.

QOTD: what colour is your hair?

AOTD: mines naturally medium brown, but I've dyed it a soft blond that fades into a light blond, but I cba to dye it again so my roots are near my ears and it kinda looks like natural ombré.