How you sleep

A/N: this preference includes Bucky and Wanda, and I'll probably start adding them in now, but I'll write a mini preference of the two ones they weren't in later. Thank you and, as always, enjoy! (P.s look how cute the picture I added is up the top!!!)

Tony
Since Tony would be up half the night doing projects, you would go to sleep by yourself. When Tony would finally come upstairs, he would tip-toe into the room and crawl next to you, intertwining his legs with yours, falling asleep looking at your face.

Steve
Steve was hesitant at first to sleep in the same bed as you, but after about 1 month of you trying, he gave in. He would sleep on his back, with your head on his chest, whilst he played with your hair, sending you to sleep.

Thor
Since Thor was a big man, he took up the majority of the bed. So, instead of having to sleep separately, you would spoon to make it more spacious, therefore making it more comfortable. He was obviously the bigger spoon and he loved breathing in the smell of your hair(as weird as it sounds).

Clint
You and Clint loved binge watching TV at night, which normally led to you falling asleep on the sofa. Clint would carry you to your bedroom, bridal style, tucking the sheets under the mattress because it always made you feel safe. After, he would slip into the covers and sleep on his side, facing you while running his fingers gently up your arms.

Natasha
You and Natasha were all loved up in the day, but at night you liked your personal space, even if it didn't last very long. At the beginning of the night, you would both sleep on your backs on opposite sides of the bed, but after a few hours you would end up being tangled in each other's limbs, just inches from each others faces.

Pietro
The Speedster was always rushing round when he was awake, but at night, he was relatively calm. He would hold onto your waist whispering sweet nothings against your head whilst you laid in the crook of his neck, huddled into his chest.

Wanda
Since you were scared of the dark, Wanda would tell you stories of her childhood with Pietro before the bombings. Sometimes she would project her favourite childhood memories or your favourite animals with her magic, always making you laugh before drifting off to sleep with her head on your stomach or chest.

Bucky
Bucky was always scared he would hurt you, especially in his sleep when he would have horrific nightmares. You always reassured him that you would be fine and that he would never hurt you, but in his sleep he always kept his distance. You would sleep on opposite sides of the bed, you laying on your stomach and Bucky on his back. Each of your hands would meet in the middle of you both, holding onto each other tightly, with Bucky's free hand gripping hold of a knife by the bedside table, just in case.