Your Pets

A/N: ^^^^just a picture of my cat because I thought he looked cute ❤️

Tony
You brought a school of clown fish, mostly because you wanted a pet but you both knew you would be busy with other stuff. You kept them in the lounge so everyone could see them, and soon all the avengers thought of them as their own.

Steve
You brought a puppy as a surprise for Steve for when he came back on a mission one time. When Steve saw him, he literally dropped everything and ran other to the little pup, hugging him. You both decided to call him Barney because it suited him.

Thor
You already had your cat Loki, so you thought you would buy another one so he could have someone to play with. The kitten was white and grey with huge blue eyes, and you named her Sigyn(I had to I'm sorry haha).

Clint
You had always wanted a baby duck as a pet, so when you and Clint went down to his farm, there was five new baby ducklings swimming in the pond. You squealed and ran over to them as they swam through the water. You called them: Lola, Charlie, Florence, Darcy and Lewis - 3 girls 2 boys.

Natasha
You and Natasha had been wanting a pet for ages, but seeing as you wasn't around much, It meant you couldn't look after one 24/7. Natasha really wanted a spider, but you completely disagreed since you didn't like them. Finally, you both decided in getting a small tortoise and named him Terry. Whenever you was both away, Clint would look after him.

Pietro
You both decided on getting a hamster, because they were fluffy and adorable. You named her angel, and she was really loud, which occasionally woke you both up in the night. She was still cute though and you both spoiled her to pieces.

Wanda
You and Wanda was walking around the pet store when you spotted the cutest brown baby bunny, and couldn't help but squeal. In the end Wanda gave in and you bright the bunny along with the hutch and other stuff. You decided to name her Dandelion, because she loved eating dandelions.

Bucky
Bucky brought you a puppy to cheer you up, and because he really loved puppies. When you first saw her, you just stood there and started jumping up and down. You both decided to name her Delilah.

QOTD: do/did you have any pets?

AOTD: in the past I've had 2 bunnies and I currently have a cat called Chunky ☺️