••Christmas treats••

A/N: I'm so sorry I haven't updated for about 2 weeks, I just needed a break and I didn't/don't  have much inspiration. I kinda think my writings getting bad? I don't know, i just feel like it isn't as good as it was than when I started. Nat and Wanda's a short,sorry. Also, thank you for 3k views!!!! I love you all so much!! Anyways, enjoy!!

Ps- I've only skimmed this for spelling mistake etc, I haven't actually had a good read to see if anything is wrong.

Tony
You was sat down in your shared bedroom thinking of what gifts you could give to the other avengers, apart from the things you had already brought them. You wanted to do something special and from yourself, so you decided you was going to make them something. You searched up a recipe for normal Christmas cookies, and went down to the kitchen to begin baking.

You had brought some snowflake Christmas cutter the other day and decided to put them to use, for snowflake cookies. You arranged all the ingredients you needed and the equipment. You grabbed a chair to try and reach the scales on the top shelf, but you still couldn't reach. You was about to climb onto the counter, but you heard footsteps behind you.

"Honey, what are you trying to do?" Tony laughed, walking towards you.

"I've decided I want to bake everyone cookies but I can't reach the stupid scales!" You whined, turning to face Tony.

"Get down, I'll reach them," Tony offered. You hopped down from the chair and Tony reached up to retrieve the scales.

"Thanks, so do you wanna help?" You asked, giving him a massive grin.

"Sure, I've got nothing important to do anyway," Tony smiled. "What do we do first?"

"Ermmmm..... Measure out the flour and crack the eggs, I'll do the butter and sugar."

You both began to do your jobs, folding and mixing and whisking. You rolled out the mixture and cut them into snowflake shapes before putting them in the oven.

After about 20-30 minutes you room them out and set them out to cool.

"When can we decorate them!" Tony asked, practically jumping with excitement.

"Soon, we have to wait for them to cool first!" You laughed. You took out sprinkles and icing, making some butter cream frosting. You took half of the cookies and Tony took the rest. After you had decorated them, you put them in a little box and wrote each of the avengers' names on them.

You turned to find Tony munching on one and he offered you a bite.

"They taste a bit.. I don't know..." You mumbled, trying to figure out what it was. You looked at Tony and he looked down sheepishly.

"Tony.. What have you done to them?" You asked, smirking at him.

"I thought they would taste a bit bland so I added a bit of vodka to it...." Tony grinned.

You raised you eyebrows and burst out laughing. Typical Tony.

"Well I'm sure they'll all have a fun time trying to work out what's in them," you smiled, finishing off the cookie.

"I'm sure they will," Tony replied, smiling.

Steve
You and the other Avengers were having a small Christmas get-together tomorrow and you all decided to bring along some snacks and other bits. You were in charge of making the sweet treats, so while you set up the equipment, Steve popped out to the store to get the ingredients.