Moving in with them

A/N just look how adorable Seb looks in this! ^^^

Tony
You moved into the tower with Tony, and you were surprised to see how big your shared room was. It had a mini kitchen, a tv room, a huge ensuite bathroom and a private stairway leading to the lab, much to your surprise(!) it was so big that you could literally get lost in it.

Steve
Steve had finally decided that you should move in with him, and by moving in, he meant the Avengers tower. You agreed and the next day, Steve was moving everything into his room from your apartment. You had already met the avengers and was good friends with them, and already the tower felt like home.

Thor
He moved into your apartment as he didn't have anywhere else to go anyway. It wasn't that hard, you didn't even have to move anything in as he had brought nothing to Earth from Asgard. But you both went shopping to get the necessities, like 'Midgardian' clothes, a tooth brush, shampoo and conditioner etc. Thor moaned all the way through the shopping trip, only enjoying it when you brought Poptarts to shut him up.

Clint
Clint was over your apartment more than he was at his, and he always ended up leaving his stuff at yours. In the end, you both agreed that he would move in with you as he practically lived there anyway.

Natasha
You asked Natasha to move in with you, and she agreed immediately. She still had her room in the tower though for safety reasons and if anything ever went wrong. 

Pietro
Your apartment wasn't one of the nicest apartments and you couldn't afford to buy a new one, so after a few months into your relationship, Pietro asked you to move in with him in the tower. You agreed and put your apartment up for sale, and Pietro moved all of your stuff in his room in a flash.

Wanda
You and Wanda had been talking about moving in together for months now. You both decided to save up and by an apartment together as you thought the tower didn't offer enough privacy and your apartment was way to small for the both of you to live permanently. After a few months of saving and Tony offering you some money, you both brought an apartment together which could fit at least three people.

Bucky
You moved into the tower, because Bucky didn't feel safe without you and he didn't like the idea of leaving the tower. He helped you carry all of your stuff from your apartment to your new home, also with the help from Steve, who was overjoyed that you was moving in with Bucky.