••Your favourite Christmas song••

Tony
- every Christmas song possible

You and Tony LOVED Christmas, and had Christmas songs played all over the tower 24/7. You didn't care what song it was, you both loved all of them and everyone started to get annoyed when a song started playing that had already been on 10 times, but you didn't care. Sometimes you would sneak up on Tony and find him dancing to a song; he never found out you had caught him though.

Steve
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas(the Sam Smith one)

Steve had brought a version of this song for his record player, and he always asked you to dance whenever it was on. The two of you would slowly dance around the room, enjoying every moment of it. (I don't know why but this song makes me cry)

Thor
- Do They Know It's Christmas Time

You both liked this song as it was for charity, so it was for a good cause. Thor loved the upbeat music and played it to his family back on Asgard, which there was no to point as they didn't know what Christmas was, but you thought it was funny.

Clint
- Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree

You and Clint were obsessed with the song and played it on repeat for a whole day straight. After an incident with the rest of the avengers, they decided that they hated the song.(*hint* future preference reference *hint*)

Natasha
- Frosty the Snowman

You always hummed the tune throughout the year, even if it annoyed Natasha. When it was finally time to belt out the Christmas songs, you always played Frosty the Snowman, and watched the DVD a few times as well.

Pietro
- Rudolf the red nose Reindeer

Pietro had listened to this song as a child, and it was one of his favourite ones. You remembered in primary school when you would sing this song along with everyone else in assembly. Whenever this song came on, the two of you would shouted it out from the top of your lungs, whilst dancing.

Wanda
- Merry Christmas Everyone

It was one of a few songs that was played in Sokovia before the bombings, and it reminded Wanda of the small Christmases they used to have. It was always the first song you put on.

Bucky
- All I Want For Christmas Is you.

You and Bucky wasn't bothered about the gifts or a 'white Christmas' all you cared was that the both of you were happy and you was with each other. You both thought this song fitted well, and you loved dancing to it whenever it came on.