Favourite thing about you (physical)

A/N: okay so, tonight on Jimmy Kimmel, Chris Evans and RDJ are on and they have a 'huge Marvel surprise'. And WHAT IF ITS THE CIVIL WAR TRAILER?WHY ELSE WOULD THEY BE ON THE SHOW, THEY HAVE NOTHING APART FROM THAT TO PROMOTE. but, since I'm from England and the show is American, it means is on air at 5am, GMT time. I'm sorry, I'm just super excited!!

Just a quick preference, sorry!

Whose side are you on?

Tony
Normally you would have thought that Tony, being an ex-playboy, would love your boobs or butt. But instead Tony liked your slim legs, especially when you wore a skirt so he could stare at them all day long (when you wasn't looking, of course).

Steve
Steve loved your waist, as it fit perfectly with his arms wrapped around them. Most of the time when you would cuddle, he would wrap them around your waist, and it made you feel safe and relaxed.

Thor
Your hands. If Thor had to name his favourite physical trait of you, he'd say your hands. He loved the way your long, petite fingers worked delicately and precise. It kind of reminded him of his mother, back on Asgard.

Clint
The thing Clint physically likes about you is your plump, red lips. He loved the feeling of them against yours, and especially when you bit them whilst concentrating. It kind of turned him on too.

Natasha
Natasha loved the way your hips swayed when you walked, especially when the two of you were in a mission and you walked away after killing a dozen agents. Sometimes she thought you done it on purpose, just to seduce her.

Pietro
Pietro's favourite physical part of you was you butt. Since you worked out a lot, it was quite big, and Pietro would always grab hold of it when the two of you were making out, and you had to say, you enjoyed it, a lot. ;)

Wanda
What Wanda loved most about you was your cheeks. Even if they were a little chubby, she found them adorable and loved to play with them, even though you hated your cheeks. Wanda would always try and make you feel better, and after cuddles and reassurance, you felt better about yourself.

Bucky
The first thing Bucky noticed when he first saw you was your eyes. He loved the way they glinted in the sunlight, and how he could see your devotion of something just by looking into your them. On some days you'd catch him staring, trying not to make it obvious you had spotted him.