Favourite candy/sweet food

A/N: Just a quick preference, I'm going back to school today so I might not update as often, or they might be shorter than usual. Enjoy!

P.s: added a cute photo of Pietro because he loves candy!

Tony
You both loved Guylian chocolate seashells. You only had them about once a month or something, because they were so rich and heavy, but you liked them as a treat for when you and Tony needed some 'you' time.

Steve
You and Steve liked jelly beans. You would buy two huge tubes of them and you and Steve had to close your eyes, pick up a jelly bean, eat it and guess what flavour it was. You preferred the fruit flavours while Steve enjoyed the sour ones.

Thor
Thor preferred Sour Patch Kids while you liked Malteser's. You both wasn't a big fan of sweet food after the picnic incident in the park with the wasps.

Clint
You both loved Hershey's Kisses. Once, you made up a game and decided that you could only eat one if you gave the other person a kiss. It stuck, so every time you eat them, you have to play along. You both knew it was cheesy but you didn't care.

Natasha
You both preferred ice cream than sweets and chocolate. Your favourite flavour was honeycomb whilst Natasha liked Gingernut.

Pietro
Pietro liked every candy ever, if that was even possible. Every time you went to the candy store, Pietro would fill up the basket with loads of different sweets you didn't even know existed. You didn't eat sweet food much, but you did like dark chocolate.

Wanda
Wanda really liked Kissel, which was a type of Russian fruit soup. She made you try it and you feel in love with the dessert as well.

Bucky
You liked cinnamon rolls. One day, you brought loads of them because you was feeling down and instead of ice cream, you opted for cinnamon rolls. By the time you ate 5 of them, you felt sick, so Bucky tried one and practically finished them all off. You laughed whilst muttering 'cute little cinnamon roll, to pure for his own good'. Bucky just looked at you like you was crazy and ate the last one.

QOTD: what's your favourite candy?

AOTD: mine is probably Maltesers or Bounties. You?