Favourite Ice Cream Flavour

A/N: literally the shortest preference ever, I'm trying to work on bigger ones but school is wearing me out soooooo much, sorry. Anyways, enjoy!!!

Tony
You and Tony both loved rocky road flavoured ice cream, because you loved all the different different treats in it, especially the marshmallows. Whenever either of you were feeling down, the other would know exactly what you needed. You would both sit down and eat the tub in silence before talking about wha t was wrong.

Steve
You discovered Steve's liking for coffee flavoured ice cream whilst at the beach with the other avengers. Steve had been craving coffee all day but it was too hot to drink it, so when you found out they sold coffee flavoured ice cream, he went nuts; You also took a liking for it.

Thor
Both Yours and Thor's favourite ice cream brand is Ben and Jerry's. Whenever you go grocery shopping you always buy a tub of 'Blondie Brownie' Core ice cream. Thor loved it so much you gave him the nickname Blondie.

Clint
Birthday cake. Whenever you brought ice cream you always brought birthday cake flavour because it tasted sooooo good, and the sprinkles in the ice cream weirdly cheered you up when you were down. Plus, Clint's obsessed with cake.

Natasha
You both enjoyed normal ice cream on the cone. If you wasn't out at the beach where you could buy it, you would buy a tub each of Ginger nut and Honeycomb ice cream with cones from the store.

Pietro
Bubblegum. It was sugary and blue, so it immediately caught his eye whenever you went shopping or were at the beach. He would always ask for two scoops, because why not? You preferred lemon flavour though, as bubblegum was too sweet for your liking.

Wanda
Since you and Wanda both liked to each raw cookie dough (don't care if it's bad for you, it's gooooood) you obviously loved eating the cookie dough ice cream. You would sit together with a spoon each and finish the whole tub in one sitting.

Bucky
You and Bucky preferred the original mint choc chip or strawberry flavour, depending on your mood. You both wasn't into all the weird and fancy ice cream flavours, and the two above reminded Bucky when himself and Steve used to eat ice cream as a treat when they were younger.

QOTD: what's you favourite flavour ice cream?

AOTD: either chocolate fudge brownie or bubblegum!