You can't sleep

A/N: I know I've kind of done Wanda's, but I might go into a bit of detail? Sorry if it seems repetitive. I'm sorry if some Of them are short. Btw, the italics in Wanda's means it's what her magic is showing you. Enjoy!

Tony
It was more of the problem that you woke up numerous times in the night, rather than not being able to get to sleep. When you woke, you noticed that Tony still hadn't came up to bed, so you got up and wrapped a dressing gown around you, walking to his lab where he always was. You padded down the marble stairs and entered the passcode to his lab, before walking towards Tony and his workbench. Tony turned around brought you in for a hug and pulled you out a chair to sit on.

"What are you doing down here, it's 2am." You mumbled.

"I should be asking you the same question." Tony replied, as he picked up a spanner from the table, raising his eyebrows at you.

"I can't sleep. What are you working on?" You asked, peering onto the bench to watch him.

"Just adjusting the thrusters to my new Ironman suit. Do you want a drink, because I know your not gonna go sleep anytime soon," Tony asked, turning to face you.

"Just some warm milk please," you replied.

"Did you get that JARVIS?"

The A.I confirmed your request and within minutes you was sipping warm milk with honey and spices, which JARVIS had kindly arranged as well.

You continued to watch Tony alter his suit, even though he insisted he go to bed with you. You declined, claiming you enjoyed watching him work.

You stayed seated there until the sun began to rise and your eyes began to close. You felt Tony pick you up and carry you to the bedroom, and you felt the bed dip as Tony laid down next to you, holding on to your waist. You both fell asleep and woke up in the late afternoon, both of you not bothering to get up.

Steve
Neither you or Steve could get to sleep, and you both done everything, but you were just becoming more awake. You huffed out loud in annoyance, and Steve laughed at you.

"It's not funny Rogers, I need to sleep but I can'tttt" you whined. Steve began to laugh even more, but calmed down when you gave him 'the stare.'

"Let's talk about something." Steve spoke.

"About what?" You replied. You turned to face him and wrapped the covers around your hands.

"How about our future." Steve suggested.

"And what's that?" You asked.

"I want us to get married and travel the world with each other without having to worry about threats every two minutes. I want lots of children and I want to live in a big house near the beach where we can take our kids everyday. I want us to grow old together and watch as our children grow and look after out grandchildren." Steve replied.

You hummed and closed your eyes, imagining everything Steve had just said. You shuffled up closer to Steve and he began playing with your hair, humming old songs from the 40's. You smiled and urged him to continue when he stopped humming. Soon, you began to feel sleepy and you fell asleep, and not long after Steve fell asleep too.

Thor
You had been up in Asgard visiting Thor as he had been called by the Allfather, and you was missing home. You had been on Asgard for about 2 weeks now, and you missed Loki your cat; the real Loki was doing your head in. Thor was asleep next to you and you didn't want to wake him up, so you snuck out of bed and tiptoed to the balcony that overlooked the gardens and village. Unfortunately, you hadn't been quiet enough, and Thor had woken up. You remembered how you hadn't been quiet enough and woke Thor up when you was getting ready for work, back of Earth, and the memory saddened you even more. He followed you to the balcony and you both stood there, gazing into the distance in silence. After a while, Thor spoke.