••Christmas Day••

A/N: I'm either uploading this on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day(it's still Xmas eve where I am) but whatever it is where you are, I hope you have an amazing day(even if you don't celebrate it)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony
You had woken up about 10 minutes ago, and Tony was still asleep. You laid there, grinning like a child, while Tony was sleeping on his stomach, soft snores coming out of the thin gap between his lips. You didn't want to wake him up, even if it was Christmas Day, so you tried going back to sleep, but failed. The excitement of Christmas was too overwhelming, and you couldn't wait for Tony to see what you had gotten him.

You continued laying on your back, your eyes closed, when the room fell silent. You turned you head to find Tony slowly waking up, yawning and stretching.

"Good morninggggg," you sang, turning onto your side so you could see him properly.

"Morning honey," Tony replied, his voice husky, lips turning up into a tired smile. You sighed happily and began to get up, wrapping the warmest dressing gown around you and slipping on some comfy slippers.

"Where are you going?" Tony asked, squinting his eyes as you opened the curtains, which revealed a snowy New York City.

"Um, I don't know, maybe I'm getting up because it's Christmas!" You squealed, hoping on your feat. Tony rolled his eyes playfully.

"Can't we stay in bed a little longer though," Tony mumbled, flopping his arm over his face.

"I've been waiting for you to wake up for ages, it's Christmas! Let's gooooo," you shouted, running out of the room all the way down stairs.

You arrived in the lounge where the huge golden(Tony's idea) Christmas tree stood, and gasped at the presents under it. The sight of the presents got you even more excited. You heard the soft patter of Tony's footsteps and turned around, your face still in shock. Tony smirked and continued to walk towards you.

"So, which on do you want to open first?" He asked. You stared at the gifts and picked up a medium sized one. The both of you sat down on the floor next to the tree, and you opened the present. Inside the neatly wrapped gift was a new pair of 'Frends rose gold headphones'. You squealed and jumped up, squeezing Tony.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" You laughed, giving him a kiss. Tony smiled back at you, and you handed him a present you had got for him. He tried guessing what it could be, shaking and feeling the box, but everything he guessed was incorrect. Eventually he gave up, and tore the wrapping paper to shreds. You never knew Tony so eager! You tried to stifle a laugh as Tony stared at the present like a kid. It was a mini electronic claw candy machine. Tony was always messing around, saying he wanted one for the tower, so you brought a mini one for wherever he wanted it.

Tony laughed and thanked you before giving you a kiss in the cheek. You continued exchanging and opening the presents, and chatted to everyone who had finally woken up and came down stairs.

Afterwards, everyone poured into the kitchen to help make the Christmas roast. You were making stuffing and 'pigs in blankets', whilst Tony was making the fruit punch. Nat was in charge of the vegetables; Thor was on turkey and beef duty; Pietro and Wanda were making the deserts and Clint, Steve and Bucky was helping out with everything.

After everything was ready, you all sat around the large table and helped yourself to the food that was on plates down the middle. By the time everyone was finished, no body could move, so you all shuffled over to the sofas to watch a Christmas film. You sat next to Tony and rested your head on his shoulder, eventually falling asleep like everyone else.