Your tired (my first full preference in months, would you believe it)

A/N: IM BACK! And with a full, super-long preference this time, so enjoy friends!!!!! soooo, as the title says, this preference is about you being sleepy slash tired. So, I'd just like to say barely any of these are like your cliche 'let's watch a movie and fall asleep' tired, so please read, ive been writing this for literal MONTHS for this not to be cliche and some of them, one of them is definitely not your average I'm tired preference. Soooo, Clint fans, brace yourselves, because your gonna be left heartbroken (I hope<---- not really but you get what I mean).  

I'm sorry for Thor lovers, even though I've been trying for months, I can't write anything for him in this preference, I have a few ideas, but they seem bland and I don't know how to go about writing them :(

So I finished this at 4am in the morning when I wrote Bucky's, and I haven't read through it throughly so there are probably some mistakes. I've also read this whole preference (apart from Buck) so many times that I'm sure punctuation/spelling is all okay, but there are still probably a few mistakes anyway. I just really want to update so here you are :)

Y/F/M= your favourite meal

Warnings:
Clint's involves child experimentation and death -- don't say I didn't warn you.

No, but in all seriousness, this can be triggering for some people

Tony
You and Tony had been on a mini holiday to Italy seeing as you both deserved a well earned break. You spent the week walking around the small streets of Venice and exploring the ruins of Pompeii and other famous monuments.

You was currently on Tony's private jet, whilst the man himself was talking to Steve on the phone.

"What did he want?" You asked Tony as he disconnected the call.

"Just to say that there's a meeting with everyone when I get back and it's important I'm there. Seriously, I'm going to be back for 5 minutes and already they're gonna need me!" Tony exclaimed. You laughed and shook your head, rubbing your hand against his.

"We did just have a week off in Europe, but I know what you mean," you sighed. Once you got back you would be welcomed by enormous piles of paperwork to attend to and interviews to arrange. Running Stark industries was a challenge at times.

Soon after, you both laid back and put on a film, enjoying the calmness that would be taken from you in a few hours, accidentally dozing off in the middle of it.

--/\--

When you woke up, the jet was landing at the private airport and everything was being transferred to a black SUV for yourself and Tony to travel back to the tower in.

"Hey sleepyhead, your gonna have hell of a load of jet lag now," Tony spoke as you rubbed your eyes and yawned. You hummed in agreement.

"What's the time," you mumbled as you noticed the Dark sky and grey clouds.