Something they do that turns you on

A/N: as you can probably tell by the lack of updates, I'm struggling for preference ideas; more like I have a ton Of ideas, just no inspiration for them. If you can think of any preference ideas for me to write, then please comment them on here, I would be very grateful. I have a week off from school this week, so hopefully I can prepare some more stuff for you guys. Anyways, enjoy!

-also, I'm sorry if the tense changes throughout the preference, I haven't written anything remotely big in a few weeks and I'm just starting to get back into the flow of it.

Tony
The one thing that turns you on the most, is when Tony kisses and bites your neck, his arms wrapped around your waist from behind. You try to act normal, as if it didn't have an effect on you, but Tony caught you out one time when a quiet whimper escaped your lips. Now, Tony uses this to tease you, especially when you're around the others. You might be sitting on his lap or beside him, and he'll reach down discreetly and nibble at you neck whilst no one was looking, and then sit back up straight like he hadn't done anything. The worst part was that you couldn't do anything back, seeing as you would be surrounded by people, but it meant you got your revenge later that night
;)

Steve
Some days Steve might not necessarily be in a bad mood, but he'll mutter smart comments under his breath or make snarky remarks at someone; mostly Tony or Fury. It's on these days that you get slightly turned on, Steve's attitude changing from his normal, kind and sweet self, to sarcastic; heavily influenced by Tony. Steve doesn't know it turns you on, and by the end of the day you're sexually frustrated, which often leads to a sleepless night.

Thor
When you can't be bothered to cook dinner for the night, Thor will take up the task and make a proper meal, which doesn't include a certain pastry the God of Thunder happens to love. You love watching him cook new meals you've never tried before, always dipping in your finger when he's not looking.

Clint
Everyone knows that Clint is a highly skilled archer, but in case something happens whilst out on the field, Steve makes him train with different weapons and sparring. On the day he has to train, you like to help him, or, most of the time, sit and watch him from a distance. The sight of his muscles in his back, clenching and pulsing makes you squirm in your seat, so you distract yourself by practicing some knife throwing. It never works though.

Natasha
When the two of you have a day off from work, you would lay in bed all morning and talk about random stuff. When finally you decide to get up, you would throw on any piece of clothing you could find, seeing as you wasn't going anywhere. Nat's surprising lazy, so she would wear clothes that had been scattered around the floor from the night before. Most of the time she wore your clothes, since she knew what it did to you. You would raise your eyebrows at her, trying to keep a straight face, whilst she would out of the room, smirking.

Pietro
If his accent isn't sexy enough as it is, imagine waking up everyday to hear his morning voice, his arms wrapping around you and pulling you closer. Just the sound of his voice makes your knees weak, and it turns you on even more when he nuzzles his scratchy beard into you neck, his voice vibrating on the delicate skin, making your whole body shiver.

Wanda
Whenever Wanda practises her magic at your shared apartment, you're always intrigued by the way her delicate fingers dance and create the red energy. Sometimes she might not be doing anything and you'll look down to see her long and thin fingers. Let's just say one thing leads to another, and all you can think about what her slender fingers could do to you.... It's a weird turn on, but who cares?!

Bucky
When Bucky rubes his hand up and down your thigh, you start to get a little aroused. He doesn't do it on purpose, just as a kind gesture to make sure you're alright. Sometimes you'll be sat down in a restaurant or just in the lounge at the tower, and he'll run his hand up and down, not knowing what it does to you.