Where you go for some alone time (together)

Tony
Tony had secretly brought a small apartment just outside of New York City, so no one, not even SHIELD knew about it. When the tower was getting too busy and hectic, you would both go and visit the apartment, which had everything apart from your noisy avenger friends. Sometimes you would both just lay down on the sofa and catch up on your favourite TV series, or sometimes the inner children in the both of you came out and you'd be running around the place laughing.

Steve
Since the two of you enjoyed art, you would always visit different art museums, sitting in the wooden benches holding each other's hand. The place was quiet and relaxing, and away from the others since they thought art museums were boring. Sometimes you would stay there the whole day, admiring and taking in the weird and beautiful paintings. It also helped give Steve inspiration for more drawings and yourself inspiration for interior designing.

Thor
You and Thor would both visit the botanical gardens. The place was quite large so there was loads of places to go and be alone, especially in the evenings when most people had gone home. You would both walk hand in hand down the small paths, taking in hushed voices and gazing over the flowers.

Clint
The both of you knew for sure that your apartment was bugged, seeing as the two of you were SHIELD agents, so when you needed some privacy you went to an abandoned building Clint had found before the two of you had started dating. The place was eerie, but that way you knew no one was there, and the two of you could protect yourselves if necessary anyway.

Natasha
The two of you would meet up at a cafe you both liked, ordering your favourite drink and walking around a small park close by. It was relaxing, walking along the soft grass with Nat, without having to watch your back all the time. You could talk freely about your day and talk about other people behind their backs without SHIELD or JARVIS recording your every word.

Pietro
When you both needed to be alone and relived of the stress from the others, you would go down to a small beach the two of you had found a few months back. Normally you would go down there when the sun was setting, walking along the shore line bare footed and playfully splashing water on each other. If the place was completely deserted, the two of you would go skinny dipping in the sea and watch as the moon dipped below the horizon.

Wanda
You and Wanda had been walking around New York one time when you stumbled upon a library. You both had gone in and took a look inside to find it practically empty, and the place was huge. Whenever you both needed alone time, you both walked to the old library, sitting down against the wooden bookshelves for hours. It helped you both relax and free you of your thoughts, breathing in the scent of worn out leather and paper.

Bucky
Whenever you both needed an escape from the Tower, you and Bucky hopped into your car and drove out of the city, going to anywhere and talking about your day. Sometimes you would stop off somewhere and take a look around, but most of the time it was spent just driving around.