Parents opinion

A/N: I probably should have done this before 'moving in' or something like that but I forgot. Also, it took me like, two days to write just this, and I still can't think of anything for Pietro. I'm sorry, inspiration just left me. I'm also sorry again if there are any mistakes, I'm shattered. Also, this is rubbish. Anyways, enjoy!

(F/n)- friends name

Tony
Tony was hesitant to meet your parents, but after some hard persuasion and reassurance, he agreed. You rang your parents to tell them about you and Tony coming over in a few days to get to know each other.

The next Tuesday, you and Tony arrived in Washington, D.C. in a White Porsche. Tony was dressed in a baby blue suit with a white shirt and pink tie. And Tony being Tony, he paired it with some Nike trainers. You however, was dressed in a black dress that just went above the knee. Your parents where strict and were, to put it straight, snobs, so you tried to dress appropriately.

You walked up the paved steps and knocked on the door, hearing the sharp taps of high heels against marble flooring. You looked over to Tony, who was anxious on the arrival of your parents, so you grabbed his hand and gave it a tight squeeze for reassurance. He smiled quickly as the large door began to open, revealing your mother and father. You smiled and they stood to the side, letting you in. You kissed them on the cheek and conversed with the both of them, Tony sometimes joining in, regaining his cheeky smile by the end.

After about an hour of catching up and introducing everybody, you two decided to leave, but your parents kept you back whilst Tony walked to the car.

"I think it's unprofessional to date your boss, but if you love him and he's good to you, then I see no harm in it." You father spoke, eyeing Tony from then car.

"Thank you," you replied, before waving them off and heading back home to New York City.

Steve
You didn't have any family to introduce Steve to, so instead you introduced him to your friends. You had told them about Steve already, they just had to meet him. So one day, you and your friends (f/n) and (f/n) decided to meet up at Starbucks, Steve's favourite coffee shop. Everyone was excited and at 13:00 you all arrived and ordered your favourite beverage before you introduced them to each other.

"Steve, this is (f/n) and (f/n)." You introduced, smiling at them all.

"Hi, I'm Steve," he spoke, reaching out his hand for your friends to shake, but they just stared in awe. You kind of didn't mention that you was dating Steve Rogers, aka Captain America. Steve looked at them awkwardly and turned to face you, so you tried engaging conversation with them. They began to talk, still a bit star-struck, but at least it wasn't that awkward.

After about an hour, you all decided to leave and go to the mall. Steve suddenly got a text on his phone, and said he was needed back at the tower. You kissed him goodbye, and carried on to the mall with your friends.

"You didn't tell me he was Captain freaking America?!" (F/n) gushed.

"I just didn't think it was relevant.." You replied, looking at them both guiltily.

"Not relevant? Your dating Steve Rogers, I thinks that's relevant." Your other friend replied. You rolled your eyes jokily, and entered Victoria's Secret, laughing. Over all, it was a good day.