Favourite Yankee candle

A/N: I know that you're probably looking at the title and thinking 'what the hell Is she on', but I was sat in my room listening to the wind howling with my Yankee candles lit trying to think of a quick preference idea, so I'm just going to do this. Plus, I've never seen anyone do this before(obviously people have done, I've just never read them). This is just a quick filler one, so enjoy!!

Tony
Tahitian Tiaré Flower

In your office you always lit a candle so the room smelled nice and fresh. You didn't like heavy, sweet, sickly smells and so you brought floral scented ones instead. You had never heard of Tahitian Tiaré Flower before, so you were eager to try it out. The candle smelt of fresh daisies and summer, and Tony loved walking into the office, being greeted by a wave of freshness.

Steve
Candy can lane

Candy cane lane was always the first candle you lit during the festive season. Both you and Steve liked the sweet minty smell of candy canes, and the candle reminded you of when you and Steve made candy cane lollipops.

Thor
Pain au Raisin

Other than Poptarts, Thor's favourite sweet pastry treat was Pain au Raisin, so when you went candle shopping and brought Thor one, he was delighted to find out it was the scent of his second favourite treat. You lit the candle through out the day, and within a week there was nothing left, so you always had to go and buy more.

Clint
Lemon Lavender

Whenever you couldn't get to sleep, Clint lit this candle, and within a few minutes the room was filled with the scent of lavender, and small hints of lemon. You would soon drift off to sleep, but Clint always staying awake to blow out the candle so nothing would happen. You mostly lit it when you came home from missions.

Natasha
Snowflake Cookie

You loved sweet heavy scents, especially ones to do with cookies. You were given the candle as a gift and lit it as soon as you got home. Your apartment smelt of sweet sugary pastry and at first Natasha thought the smell was a bit too overwhelming, but got used to it as you lit it everyday.

Pietro
Clean Cotton

When you and Pietro were doing(or attempting) yoga, you would light a clean cotton candle in the background. The scent was crisp and refreshing and helped you both relax when you was trying to destress.

Wanda
Sweet Strawberry

One of Yourselves and Wanda's favourite fruits was strawberries. Wanda knew how much you loved candles, so she brought home a strawberry scented one for the both of you. From then onwards, your apartment constantly smelt of sweet strawberries that reminded you of the summer.

Bucky
November rain.

Whenever the weather was horrible and drizzly, you would always light a November rain candle and breathe in the cold, wood smell that immediately reminded you of the rain. Bucky liked to light it when he wanted to relax without a sickly scent filling the air.

QOTD: what's your favourite candle scent?

AOTD: anything floral and fresh, although I do occasionally light rich, heavy candles. My favourite has to be Ocean Star though.